[ Better Together ]

Mishti :)

Just yesterday we reached here in Darjeeling. I got two days of rest leaves.. Mom was really worried for me, when he heard about Abir's family.. But we both made her understand and calmed her down.. when I told her that Abir and I want to date each other , hoping to marry in future, she's kind of happy and shocked.. Because she's not expecting us to like each other, who would expect after seeing our arguments and fight..

She's not happy about my behavior towards Rajvansh, but what they did was wrong too. They literally targeted my mom and no daughter can tolerate it. I won't hold any grudges against them, but I won't apologize for it.. I was not wrong, it's their ego that led them to lose their son.. I didn't have any talk with Abir regarding his family.. Only his sister had dropped a message to me, it's an apology message..

So many things were going on, I was happy, sad, frustrated. Tomorrow Abir will leave for Mumbai.. We had started knowing each other just recently , I wonder how we survive these long distance things. Even after marriage we will stay apart. I can't leave my mom here and I have cleared this fact from the very beginning. I might sound selfish, but leaving my mom at this age feels so wrong. I will stay worried all the time..

It's evening time.. Abir had sent me a message saying he wanted to take me on a date. It will be our first official date and he had taken permission from my mom as well.. In a world of boys, he is a gentleman! Even it's mom who selected today's outfit for me..

I wore a red velvet one piece and a pearl necklace with a set of matching ear rings

I wore a red velvet one piece and a pearl necklace with a set of matching ear rings. I tied my hair in a high ponytail and wore a high heel which will do nothing in front of his height. I feel so short, huh! I told him to stay at my home, but he chose to stay at a hotel with Nikhil.. I looked at the time, it was 5:30 pm.. I was waiting for him, sitting in our cafe.. Mom was handling the customers.. It's not very crowded though!

"So miss, are you ready for our first official date! " Abir asked me, forwarding his hand.. I smiled and placed my palm above his and stood up. "Yes, Mr Rajvansh! " Holding my hand he took me to mom, my mom was always cool about these things . She always wanted me to have a boyfriend, so today when she saw us holding hands she was beyond happy, lol. "Finally, my girl is living her little fairytale! " she chuckled, I rolled my eyes at her comment..

"I will drop her before 9:00 pm! " he said sweetly , mom agreed.. We both went outside, I had no idea about the venue. "We have to go to the place by walking, it's near only. But I have to blindfold you, " he said and put out a red cloth and covered my eyes.. "I don't think I can walk like this, " I whispered after walking just two steps, everything was looking black and I was wearing heels..

"You don't have to, Princess! " the next moment I was in his arms, I was just imagining people's reaction around us. I was shy for the first time.. After a few minutes he put me on the ground and took a deep breath.. He opened the blindfold, I slowly opened my eyes only to find an empty space..