[ Trouble maker Nikhil ]

Mishti :]

It was 3:00 am, my sleep got disturbed somehow and I was not able to sleep anymore.. I just started thinking about the previous scenario whatever happened in the Rajvansh house, my mind got stuck on Swati.

What did she deserve to bear the pain? What's her fault? Abir fell in love. I fell in love. She fell in love. But why is it her who's just suffering? Why does God make people fall in love with someone with whom they can't get a happy ending? She must be feeling terrible now..

I can't put myself at her place. It's not our fault behind her pain as well, but she deserves some happiness too.. I hope she has people around her who can make her feel better, but it takes a lot of courage to accept the truth and move on. I threw the blanket away and moved out of the room to get a glass of water..

The kitchen was on the ground floor, as it's a small house I didn't find difficulties in finding it.. Taking a glass of water I made my way to the room, my legs stopped when I saw a room's light on. I walked closer and found Abir sitting on the sofa, his legs were crossed above each other and he had placed it on the front table..

He was attending a conference call at this hour, I wonder what important thing it was that he had to do at this odd time.. He looked up, our eyes met.. My heartbeat became rapid, his cold eyes moved down to the glass I was holding then he again gazed at me. He was looking tired..

"You need water-"

He put his finger on his lips, gesturing me to stay quiet, maybe the microphone was on.. I closed the door and went to my room.. As everything's fine now, so I didn't pressurize my mind much.. I settled down on the bed and closed my eyes. The second phase of sleep you get after waking up at midnight is way too much relaxing..

I could feel my muscles getting relaxed..

_____________________

After rolling and tossing on the bed, I woke up and it was 10:30 am.. I jumped from the bed and ran to the washroom, how come I woke so late? It's obvious but still 10:30 ? Nobody cared to call me even.. After doing my morning chores I went downstairs..

"Is there anyone to give me breakfast ? " I asked, settling down on a sofa.. "Yes mam ! " Nikhil came with a plate of pasta and handed it to me, I smiled at him.. "I just said casually, but here I am getting princess treatment, " I mumbled and took a spoonful of pasta in my mouth.. "Who made this? It's really tasty! "

"Abir ofc! "

He is such a great chef, here I have no proper cooking skills. "By the way where is he? "

"He went to the office, he has some work! "

"But we are done with the project things right? So we got leave for a few days, what's he doing?" I asked, he was doing something yesterday too. He left so early today.. " I have no idea, let me concentrate on this movie, " Nikhil said, I nodded and let him watch the movie..

I was feeling bored, after completing my breakfast I went outside to get some fresh air.. But I forgot that it's not darjeeling and I am not habitual of the noise of automobiles.. But it's better than staying at home.. The whole day passed, and Abir didn't come home.. I called him, but he hung up saying he's busy..

The distance between us was killing me, after our argument I didn't talk with him and he's not putting in any effort too.. Now I was anxious, angry, sad and just freaking out.. A taxi stopped in front of the gate, I ran downstairs and made my way outside..

After paying the driver he was coming towards me, his eyes fixed on his phone.. I ran and ran and ran, he got startled but opened his arms for me, I jumped on him, wrapping my legs around his waist.. He held me securely in his arms, "What type of boyfriend are you? I am waiting here for you and you are coming at this time, " I complained, burying my face in the crook of his neck..