Chapter 15: Reign

After a few days, I woke up with the thought of visiting my once-imprisonment but now a place I own.

I need to see my soldiers; now they must have questions since their king is dead.

Long live the Queen.

Gently sitting up in bed, I am greeted with the sweet aroma of a freshly cooked meal, and I smile as my eyes spot the well-set breakfast on the bedside table, waiting to be devoured.

My lips pout as I think about how much I adore Alessandro for doing this. He's been the best boyfriend I could ever have, and I couldn't be more proud and in love.

"Good morning, my love," Alessandro's deep voice utters, causing me to turn and look at him leaning against the doorframe, shirtless, sexy, and gazing at me with the softest and most passionate eyes.

I sigh in admiration, pouting my lips.

"Baby, you didn't have to," I say affectionately, leaning in to take a bite of my blueberry pancake, moaning at the smooth and delicious taste.

My stomach abruptly growls in hunger, making Alessandro laugh sexily as he looks at me with love and affection from across the room.

"You know I had to," he says, walking towards me before he leans over and presses a long, soft, and wet kiss to my head.

Stuffing a piece of my pancake into my mouth, I turn to look at him sitting next to me and lowering his head to my stomach. "Good morning, my littlest princess," he kisses my stomach, making me laugh, and quickly covers my mouth, not wanting to make a mess. "How do you like Daddy's pancake?"

"It's...perfect," I muffle as I chew, grabbing some bacon and stuffing it inside my mouth.

Being pregnant means you eat a lot.

"You are perfect," Alessandro coos, hugging my body and making me laugh while still chewing. "My perfect girlfriend, my perfect everything."

At his words, I pout my lips and kiss him, even with my mouth still stuffed.

I quickly turn away, grabbing my strawberry milkshake and tilting my head up to drink it.

Alessandro places his arm around my waist and hand against my stomach, pulling me closer to his body as if I wasn't close enough already, but I don't mind.

"Do I make you uncomfortable, my love?" He asks, leaning his head against my shoulder, making me giggle, and I shake my head in response, setting the cup down to eat more. "Good, because I do not want to leave your side."

"And I don't want you to. You're stuck with me forever..." I lean my head against him, closing my eyes. "And forever and ever and ever, until there is no more forever."

"Until no more, my love," he whispers heartily, kissing the side of my face, and I sigh in contentment, inhaling his scent and the aroma of my meal.

Both are the best smell my nose has ever gotten.

"Baby?" I hear him murmur against my skin, and I lift my head from his, so he can lift his from my shoulder. He turns to me and seals his lips gently against the side of my face, eliciting a soft moan. "I crave the sweetness of your taste, my baby..." He plants a moist, tender kiss near my ear, causing my heart to race even faster, warmth surging through my body and pooling in my stomach. "Would you like that, my love?" He breathes, his voice filled with anticipation, desire, and desperation for the taste of me.

"Yes, I would like that," I breathe out, my voice suddenly shaky and low, my eyes sliding shut with desire for my man. My beloved man.

Alessandro places another wet kiss against my ear, letting a light groan of hunger out leave his throat. "You have no idea how I have missed you and your sweet taste..." he gutters, his hot breath sending waves of desiring arousal surging through me like water.