1. RAM

Like every other Saturday night, I'm here at one of the clubs of mine. The place is buzzing with loud music, boys and girls, drinks and what not as people are going crazy into the night.

I roll my sleeves up and run my hand through my hair before sipping on the scotch.

My eyes wander around to only get stuck at a girl dancing wildly in the middle of the dance floor. I looked around but there was no one that looked was her friend. I sipped on my drink, observing her moves and curves which were so well revealing from her short golden dress which stuck to her body like a second skin and ended up on her thighs.

She wasn't too skinny nor too chubby, just perfect! Gulping the entire scotch down, I make my way through the crowd and stand right behind her while she moved her body freely.

A second later, her back bumped into my front and she turned around to only giggle "Sorryyyyy" she yelled as her voice slurred.

Drunk.

"Woohoooo" She yelled and started swaying again and I just looked down at her perfect curves and her sweet smile. She had beautiful black eyes and the perfect skin colour.

"Shall I buy you a drink?" I lean in yelling to her because the music was too loud.

She open her eyes and grin stupidly "No"

I nod and before I could step back, she held my collar and pulled me to her which made me wrap my arms around her waist. She reaches my chest and right now she was pouting her lips trying to kiss me.

"Hold on woman" I hold her chin while the other hand still held her waist.

She gives a smile "Kiss me"

"Why should I?" I smirk and she pouts before yelling "I'm hot! I'm single! I'm hornyyyyy"

I chuckle "Baby you're drunk"

"No... I'm little bit drunk but very much into you" She bites her bottom lip and looks into my eyes "You're so handsome... so sexy"

I smirk and without a second thought, I carry her bridal style and take her to the backside of the pub into an elevator to the top most floor where I have a room for my one nightstands.

I throw her on the bed and lock the door unbuttoning my shirt.

"You sure you want this?" I ask as I hover over her frame and she wraps her arms around my neck.

"Make me come handsome" She grins.

I chuckle and smash my lips on hers, they were so soft like petals and I just went on kissing her roughly to which she reciprocated in the same intensity. Something electrified in me.

When I felt she was breathless, I went down kissing her neck and leaving some hickeys while I unzipped her dress and pulled it down.

She was braless. It took me a beat to leave her skin and look down at her possessions.

"Fuck! You are so so so perfect" I palm one of her boob and squeeze it earning a moan from her.

I'm a boob guy.

I latch my lips on her hardened bud and go on sucking and nibbling on her boob making her moan and grip my locks.

I treat both the boobs with equal attention before kissing down her stomach and pulling down her wet panty.

"First time?" I look up at her and she says "Lost the count"

I smirk "You won't forget this one" and bury my face between her thighs. I have not given head to any of the girls before but tonight I felt like giving this sexy girl some good real pleasure. Also, I so wanted to taste her and damn... she tastes heaven!

I devour her until she is screaming and pulling my head up before splashing her juices over me... she falls back breathing heavily but a content smile rested on her lips "Your tongue is amazing"

I chuckle at her compliment and unbuckle my belt and step out of the jean. She looks down at my length and her eyes widened and darkened.

"So big..." She still looks down.

I roll the condom over and spread her legs before entering her in one hard stroke. She screamed on top of her lungs and tears streamed down her cheeks while I gritted feeling her clenching around me and she was so warm...

I tried to move but she cried out and I had to grab her jaw and make her look at me "You're amazing baby.. taking me so good... just perfect" I kiss her and start moving in and out of her while her nails dug into my shoulders and she moaned into my mouth.

She came twice before I spilled into the condom and fell on top of her. We were sweating in the chilled room and our breaths were the only sound in the room at the moment after all the moans and grunts.

I lift my face off her neck and found her passed out. I wish I could fuck her all night long but she was already tipsy and had come thrice.

I pull out of her and throw the used condom into the bin before putting on my clothes and covering her with the duvet.

I write down a note and leave it on the night stand next to her before closing the door behind me and walk out of the club. The door gets automatically locked once it's closed. So either it can be opened by the key or from inside.

It's 3:30am, when I drove back to my house. Tomorrow is family day like every other Sunday so I need to catch up on some sleep before that. I quickly walk to the washroom and fuck my fist because that girl has got me hard all over again. Yeah I just thought about her on the way back which has caused me this. I manage a quick shower before getting into the bed and dozing off.

__________________________________

Hello lovely people, hope y'all like it❤️🙈
_
_
_
_

Uff....Ram🔥⚡️