5. RAM

I break the kiss and start kissing her jaw when she taps my shoulder and I look up at her "Not here"

I follow her gaze to the other side of the parking and found few people and security. I grab her hand and take her to the top most floor where there is my room. I have room in every club of mine.

Locking the door, I pin her to the wall beside and kiss her hard which she reciprocates. My hands goes to her back and finding the zip, I pull it down to her lower back and push the dress down.

Breaking the kiss, I carry her to the bed and throw her in the middle before hovering her and kissing her neck. She moaned when I bit her sensitive spot and swirled my tongue on the burn, sucking her flesh.

Her moans are so sweet! I can get drunk on them.

I squeeze her boob and latch my lips to the other one sucking it like my life depended on it. She pushed my head more into her chest, loving what I was doing to her.

She removed my coat and I sit on my knees unbuttoning my shirt. I look at her and she looked down at my hardened member poking through my pants. I quickly unbuckle and pull my boxers down. Her eyes darkened with lust and I stroke it looking into her eyes which were still fixed on my member.

"You make me this hard" I husk and she looks up at me biting her lower lip.

"Want to ride me?" I smirk and her cheeks flushed but a naughty smirk came onto her lips.

"You didn't need to ask" She smirks and I chuckle flipping our positions.

She sits on my abdomen and that's when I say "Protection?"

"I have the pills" She said and I nodded.

I let her take her time as she lowered on my member and she moaned when she was fully stuffed with it. I hold her hips and groan when she starts riding me in her own pace.

"Fuck! You're so warm" I spit and she goes on riding me, moaning and her head falling back as she enjoyed it.

"Faster baby" I say and she does increase her pace as well as her moans... she clenched around me and I start rubbing her clit making her jerk and come.

"Fuck" She moans and falls on me and breathes heavily.  I move my palm to her ass cheek and squeeze it quiet a few times before rubbing my hand on her back.

She sits up and that was a sigh to behold. Her sweaty face and messed up hair and plump lips, her beautiful body!!

She whispered looking into my eyes "Sorry.."

I frown "Why?"

She bit her lip "You didn't come.."

I chuckle and flip our positions, "You did very good..."

She shook her head and i pecked her lips "You were breath-taking"

She looks into my eyes and i peck her lips again whispering "You're so beautiful.."

She gulps and looks down saying "Let's just fuck"

Okay.

I pull her chin up and press my lips on hers. I enter her and fuck her hard and rough while she moaned into my mouth and broke the kiss becoming a moaning mess under me.

I leave marks all over her neck as I thrust into her and she comes while I withhold and go on thrusting faster... we both come together and I fall onto her until our breaths steadied.

I roll over to my side and she pulls the duvet over her body while I look at her.

She looks at me "What are we?"

"I don't do relationships baby" I smirk and she nods "I don't want one too.."

I turn to lay on my stomach with my elbows supporting me.

"Why did you breakup?" I ask looking around her eyes and she sighs "Let's not go there"

I nod and lean towards her pecking her lips "Sorry for the words I used"

She lightly smiles and blinks her eyes.

I keep looking at her until my phone pings and I check to find a message from Abhimanyu. Before I could type in a reply, he calls and I roll my eyes picking up the phone "Say bro"

"Where are you two? I want to see Priya right now" he says.

I look at her "We are busy abhi. You can see her tomorrow. Take care of Vansh. Bye"

Without waiting for his reply I disconnect and get up from the bed and go to washroom with my pants. When I come out She was sitting against the headrest and that's when her phone rings making me roll my eyes yet again knowing it's that idiot.

"Hello, yes abhi I'm alright.." she says.

"Shall we talk to over coffee tomorrow?" She asks and then says "Okay bye I'll see you tomorrow"

I was fully clothed by now and she looks at me.

"Get cleaned up. I'll drop you" I say and she stands up but winces and sits back on the bed.

I go to her "Sorry, I went too rough didn't I?"

She looks up and gives a small smile "It was amazing"

I chuckle and pick her in my arms and take her to the washroom. I drop her on her feet and say "Call me when you're done"

She give a slight nod and I close the door coming out of the washroom.

She slowly comes out after wearing her dress and I shake my head before going near her and picking her in my arms.

"Ram.."

"Shh! Not a word" I bring her to the parking and put her down next to the car, to open the passenger door for her.

She looks at me before getting in and I jog to the driving seat. I look at her in between and she was just silently looking out.

We both don't want relationship at the moment and that was a big sigh of relief for me.

I clear my throat and she looks at me.

"We are a sexually attracted thing" I say and she frowns "What?"

"You asked earlier what are we right.. so I'm answering now" I wink.

She shakes her head chuckling and I smile.

I halt under her apartment and she smiles at me "Bye"

I smile back and say "Listen, that idiot will put garbage in your brain tomorrow so just ignore whatever he says"

She frowns "What?Who?"

"Abhimanyu"

She rolls her eyes "Come on! He is really very nice and always..."

"Always?"

"Nothing... chuck it, I don't think you'll get it" She shakes her head and leaves while I frown.

"Iss abhi ki toh.." I curse as I drove off.

__________________________________

Please do vote and comment❤️❤️❤️