9. PRIYA

Ram hovered over me and pecked my lips saying "These lips are something that I would love to devour every second of the day"

He kissed my cheeks "These are cute and squishy when its filled in"

I couldn't help but giggle at his words. He smiled.
He kissed my eyes one by one and I opened to find his chocolate brown ones looking into mine.

"These are the most beautiful and most expressive eyes I've seen" He whispers.

He drop another set of soft kisses all over my neck whispering "This neck is damn inviting"

He rolls my oversized tshirt until my cleavage is visible and drops a kiss there husking "My favourite part"

Blush adorn my cheeks as he goes on pecking my boobs over my bra and whispering how beautiful and perfect they were.

He goes down kissing my stomach and then my waist making me curl my toes and suck in some air.

He said that he doesn't like vanilla sex nor he is fan of foreplays but boyyy..... this is so arousing.

He pulled my shorts down and dropped kisses on my thighs and squeeze some of the flesh mumbling "So juicy... so perfect that I want you to suffocate me"

My cheeks hurt blushing too much at once and he just goes on kissing the length of my leg "So hot"

He comes up and kisses my womanhood over my panty "I love to be buried here"

That's it! I pull him up by his collar and he smirks looking at my flushed face.

"You know, I fucked a stripper but I personally called for her because she had a figure just like you... you're super hot and beautiful priya... see yourself through my eyes, and you'll know I'm not lying"

I pulled him down and smashed my lips over his kissing him hungrily. I was overwhelmed and could feel tears slipping out of my eyes.

He breaks the kiss and wipes my cheeks as I open my eyes to look at this beautiful man in front of me. It feels like he just stole something, made me feel something in my stomach... something that I don't want to name so soon.... I don't want to get into a relationship and hurt myself all over again... it's hardly a week I've come to know him...

"Hey baby, why are you crying?" He looks at me corcerned. I smile and nod my head "Why are you so good?"

He chuckles, I love his laughs.

He pecks my lips and I clutch my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. He kisses me back until we are out of breath and panting hard having our foreheads joined.

I gaze at his face, closed eyes...beautiful eyelashes, long pointed nose... I caress his cheek and he opens his eyes looking directly into mine.

He moves his head back and whispers "What's with that look?"

I look down and mumble "Nothing"

He pecks my cheek and says "You've got me hard all over again baby, now I'll need my fist to get relieved"

I chuckle and look at him who smiles.

"You said you like to be buried in me" I bite my lower lip and he looks at me raising his brow in amusement.

"I think you should sleep"

Hearing him, I pout which made him chuckle. He leans down and kisses my lips before trailing kisses down my neck and sucking on my sweet spot making me moan and clutch his hair.

Soon our clothes are discarded and he plunged into my womanhood making me scratch his back and moan in extreme pleasure. I came twice already with his rough and hard thrusts as he squeezed, sucked and nibbled my nipples.

"Oh my god!.." I moan as I feel another wave of pleasure building in.

"Raaamm..." I moan as i released and just after few more thrusts he groans as he empties himself in me. He falls on me as we sweat badly and try to steady our breath.

"You feel so good" He mumbles in his deep voice which made me clench him and he smirked lifting his face up while my cheeks had heated up.

I whimper as he pulls out of me making me miss the fullness.

"Let's clean up" He gets off the bed and expecting him to pick me up only disappointed me. He simply grabbed his clothes and walked into the washroom while I sighed pulling a duvet over my naked self.

After he comes out, I make my way to the washroom and come out in another pair of T-shirt and shorts.

I find him talking over the phone and he looks at me "Wanna go out for icecream?"

I frown and he says "It's abhi"

My eyes widen and he says over the phone "We'll be there"

He disconnects and I almost yell at him "Are you mad? Why did you tell abhi that you're with me? Oh god!!"

He comes to me "Relax! He knows that we're fucking each other"

I don't know why but I didn't like what he said.

"Still, he is my childhood friend and what will he think about me now.. oh god"

He chuckles and I glare at him.

"You overthink a lot baby! Do you know that he also fucks around?"

My eyes widen and he laughs "Yeah, he comes to the strip club or night clubs with me"

"But still..." I make a face and he says "Shh! Now come on let's go..."

"But why icecream suddenly?"

We lock the door as we come downstairs.

"Because I want to eat.. any problem?"

I squint my eyes at him and he opens the door for me "Get in before I call him and say that Priya is craving another round of sex so gotta cancel"

I gasp and smack his shoulder before getting in the car while he laughs and jogs over to the driving seat.

_________________________________

Do vote and comment please♥️🙈