8. RAM

I let her give me head as I needed a release since morning. But when I bend her over the desk, I feel she is way too skinny. I leave her and say "Send Ellie"

She nods and leaves after which Ellie comes in. Ellie is chubbier and has figure just like Priya.

She smiles at me and traces her finger on my bare chest as the shirt hung loosely over my shoulders.

"It's been a while Mr.Kapoor" She husks and I grab her neck kissing her lips. But not getting the taste of priya, I leave her and bend her over the desk. I spank her ass cheek and thrust into her as she moaned. Damn! I miss her moans!

I release and buckle up my pants. I walk out of the room and find Abhi with a stripper over the couch.

"Get a room guys" I chuckle and he looks at me with a frown "You are already done?"

I scratch the back of my neck "Yeah bro"

"Ram.."

"You continue, I have to leave now" I quickly walk out of the club and drive to Priya's apartment.

It's 11:30pm, I reach up to her floor after asking the security. I ring the bell but no one opens.

I pull out my phone and find that she had replied me half an hour back "Yes, I left in the afternoon"

Before I could leave, the door unlocks and I gasp seeing a messed up priya... her red cheek having finger prints and her face was tear strained.

"Priyaaaa" A drunk voice came behind her and she just clung to me trying to hide herself in my chest.

A guy of about her age comes to door "Damn bitch! You got a new guy han? Pakka yeh bhi timepass kar raha hoga"

"Who the hell are you?" I grit my teeth having my arms wrapped around her.

"I want to fuck her mate... let her go" He slurs laughing and I pull apart from priya to only land a solid punch on his face.

He falls and blood oozes from the corner of his lips. I pull him up and hold his chin tightly literally pressing my nails into his chin "STAY.AWAY.FROM.HER"

He gulps and stutters "Who... who are you"

"RAM KAPOOR, TERA BURA WAQT! IF I EVER SEE YOU AROUND HER AGAIN... I'LL MAKE SURE YOU ROT IN JAIL FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE" I threaten him to which he runs from there.

Priya jumps onto me and I stumble a bit but balance and hold her up in my arms. I close the door and look around to find the hall scattered.

I move to the bedroom as she cries in my neck. I settle on the bed but she still had clutched me tightly around the neck and cried hiding her face in my neck.

"Shh! Baby please stop crying... nothing happened" I rub her back trying to calm her down.

She is shaken up at the moment. I let her cry for sometime until she just sniffles and losens her hold around my neck.

She lifts her face from my neck and I wipe her tears "Who was he?"

"A-Ashwin... my ex" She chokes.

"Why the hell was he here?"

"I don't know... after breakup I never saw him. He suddenly appeared here drunk.... And... and..." she started crying while I hugged her whispering "Shh! It's okay, I'm here now"

I caress her hair and think that what would have happened if I hadn't come on time. The thought sent goosebumps through me.

"Baby... bas ab! You're safe" I kiss her head and she looks up at me mumbling "Thankyou"

"Don't be.... You should have called me the moment he was here. Next time onwards, call me anytime okay?"

She nods wiping her cheeks.

I hold her chin and place a soft kiss on her left cheek which had that asshole's finger print.

"I'm sorry I didn't come in time" I mumble feeling bad that she had to go through this.

Her eyes teared up and she just snuggled into me while I held her firmly in my grip.

About a minute later, she sniffs on my shirt and then up at my collarbone. She looks up at me "Where were you?"

"Strip club"

Her face falls and she comes out of my grip, standing up from the bed.

I too get up and see her biting her lower lip looking away.

"What happened?"

She shakes her head but still doesn't look at me.

I cup her face making her look at me "Are you upset that I went to a strip club?"

"I know I'm not enough..." She mumbles looking down.

"No Priya! You're more than enough" I say instantly and feel shocked as that came out of nowhere.

She looks at me and gives a sad smile "We are not in a relationship so you don't need to give any explanations. I guess it's just my insecurities that made me upset... it's... it's fine.."

"I- um... I actually didn't want to trouble you after what happened in the morning. I felt you needed some space and I wanted a release since morning... so..."

"Ram... we are not dating.. why are you explaining?"

Oh.

I leave her face and scratch the back of my neck "Um... yeah... I... sorry..." I didn't have words.

"I guess I should leave.." I say but she looks at me like she doesn't want me to leave.

"What happened?" I ask and she shakes her head.

"You want me to stay?" I ask and she gives a slight nod but doesn't look at me.

I hold her hand and step closer to her which made her look at me.

"Why are you so silent? I'll not let that bastard to come near you ever again.. you're safe baby.."

She lightly smiles and I hug her.

After some minutes, she whispers "H-How was...it?"

I frown pulling apart and look at her with confusion "What?"

"The girl..." She mumbles.

"Why are you insecure about her? We are free right.. no relationship"

"No... yeah.. I mean... No relation is yeah... but..." she fidgets her fingers "But.. you must have gone to her because I wasn't good enough... I... I spoiled our morning and maybe I... I'm not what you want.. you want those kinky stuff but... I... I spoilt..." her eyes tears up.

I cup her face "Oh god Priya! Relax! It's nothing like you're thinking baby... I told na that I didn't want to trouble you and i knew you needed space... it's nothing related to what you're thinking... do you know how perfect you are?"

She looks at me with her beautiful doe eyes and I add "Shall I show you how really beautiful you are? That bastard doesn't know your worth... doesn't know what real beauty is.... I'll tell you"

I pick her up and place her in the middle of the bed.
__________________________________

Do vote and comment please🙈♥️

Guys there's some problem that even after replying to every comment of yours on my updates... the replies are not getting uploaded. Maybe I'll have to just wait when it gets fixed.

Jus wanted to let the people who comment know that, Your comments make my day! Thankyou🥰💕