30. PRIYA

"This is... um- too soon now" Ram sighs.

"Shutup abhi! I'll call you later" he disconnects and turn around to find me walking to him "What's too soon?" I ask as he holds me by my waist and I wrap my arms around his neck.

He lightly chuckles "Abhi idiot thinks I should marry you now.."

I feel my heart thumping but then realising he said 'too soon' I compose myself "And it's too soon?"

"Yeah! Come on we're in dating stage and ofcourse it's too soon right?" Ram looks around my eyes and I couldn't hide my thoughts from him "Wait.. are you hinting that you're ready for marriage?" Ram asks looking keenly at me.

I bite my lower lip and his face stiffens... I instantly remove my arms from around his neck and cup his face "Ram... I'm sorry.. it's just a feeling.. I know you're my soulmate.."

He tries to give me a small smile "I know.. but Priya... I'm..."

"Hey, look at me.." he looks up at me and I add "It's okay if you are not ready... I'm not going anywhere... we can take that step whenever you're ready"

He just nods looking away and I'm suddenly not convinced.

"Ram?"

He looks back at me and I feel my eyes stung a little as I try to hold back my emotions.

He leaves my waist and holds my hands which were on his face "I just need time priya... I'm not saying no right.. I love you.. I do... it's just too soon for me.. can we take it slow please?"

I just hug him and whisper "I'll do anything for you, just never leave me please"

He kisses my head rubbing my back gently "I know baby and I won't leave you ever"

I kiss on his heart over the shirt and we stay like that until he pulls one of my leg over his waist and I cling on to him like a monkey as I let him pick me up effortlessly and walk inside the living to the room.

He puts me on bed leaning over me and pecks my lips which makes me smile. He smiles and lays on top of me burying me in between him and the soft mattress.

I wrap my arms around his neck as he hides his face in my nape and I feel a tingling sensation down my spine as his hot breath falls on my neck.

"Don't go back, stay here. This is your home not that small crappy apartment" He mumbles making me chuckle lightly as I run my fingers in his locks.

"But you need to be home" I whisper.

"I anyways don't stay at home much, I just meet them at dinner and at breakfast" He replies.

"Hmm.." I simply hum.

"I want you to stay here. You get that?" He says a bit sternly not moving from his position.

"Okay my stubborn baby" I grin and he gives me a bite in return making me hiss.

"I love you" He grins lifting his face and caressing the mark he just inflicted.

"Such a monster" I smirk and he raises his brow leaning towards my face "Only for you"

I chuckle and he starts kissing my jaw followed by my throat before coming up to take my lips in a passionate kiss which I respond with equal fervent.

But the shrill ringtone of my phone made me break the kiss and ram groaned in frustration making me chuckle.

He starts kissing my neck when I try to push him "Stop ram.."

"Chuck the phone" He growls under his breath as he continues kissing my neck down to my shoulder blades.

My phone dies and rings again "Ram it may be urgent"

He groans getting off me and I chuckle at his desperation. I grab my phone from the side table and frown on finding the caller id.

"Who's the intruder?" Ram looks at me as he lays on bed.

"It's Vansh" I say making him get off the bed and walk to me. I pick the phone but before I could keep it to my ear, Ram snatches it and answers...

"What is it Vansh?" He grits angrily.

I put my hand on his arm making him look at me and calm down a bit.

"Why do you want to talk to her and stop stammering idiot" He growls.

I snatch my phone from him making him frown "Yes Vansh say it's me"

"Put it on speaker" Ram orders and hearing a scared Vansh on the other side I ignore Ram and walk to the small balcony in the room.

"Priya... bhai is there?" He sounds scared.

Poor thing. Ram must need to handle him gently.

"Relax Vansh, tell me why are you so tensed" I ask softly and until then Ram comes and stands next to me looking at me with a frown.

"Priya I did a blunder... a big one.. bhai will kill me and maybe feed me alive to animals.. oh god! All kinds of deaths is coming to my mind.."

"Vansh will you please stop panicking? Tell me what is it... I'm here right.."

"What happened?" Now ram looks concerned and I signal him to be quiet.

"Mom and Seema aunty were looking for girls for bhai online and after being frustrated by their choices I kinda blurted out that he already has a girlfriend... I KNOW I'M GOING TO DIE NOW but please save me priya.. it was by mistake and mom asked me who it is and I said it's you and mom wants you both at home for dinner now"

"Shit!" I mumble pressing my forehead and ram snatches the phone from me "Vansh.."

"What the hell" Ram grits as Vansh had disconnected.

He looks at me "What is it?"

I sigh and tell him what Vansh said.

"What the fuck! Stupid bastard.. I'll not leave him" Ram clenched his jaw and I don't understand why is he so angry.

I step closer and wrap my arms around his waist looking up at him "It's okay, it's your family and anyways one day they had to come to know na"

"You don't know my parents Priya..my mom is ready with a mandap and invitation in hand.. like bas ladki mil jaaye she'll get me married the same day"

"Relax will you? We'll say them we need time" I say softly.

"Ofcourse" he instantly says and I don't like it.

It feels like he doesn't want to marry me.

"And poor Vansh he is terrified you'll kill him and all kinds of stupid things are going round his head so please behave gently with him" I say and he shakes his head "I'm not going to leave him"

"Raam!" I glare at him and he frowns "Why are you taking his side? You like him more than me?"

"Oh god are you being serious!" One moment he shows he doesn't want to marry me ever and next he's getting jealous of his own brother.

"You're mine" He cups my face and mumbles looking into my eyes which made me weak in my knees.

"Always" I blush and he smirks leaning in to peck my lips. Before this kiss could take us away from our sane minds I break the kiss "We need to get ready now"

He rolls his eyes and I chuckle following him inside to get ready for the first ever dinner with his family which I didn't expect to be this soon.

_________________________________

Do vote and comment please🥺♥️