21. RAM🥵

Warning - 18+ Ahead

I put her down and ask her to strip while I make the bathtub ready.

I take off my shirt and turn to find her standing naked in front of me biting her lower lip with little blush on her cheeks.

I smile and hold her hand leading her in the round bathtub. I free from my lowers and join her. Sitting behind, I pull her closer and she gasps feeling my groin at her back.

I start dropping kisses on her exposed shoulder up to her neck and she turned her face the opposite side to give me more access to her neck.

I bite her sensitive spot eliciting a soft moan from her. My hands grab her breasts and start playing with it to which she arches and moans in my arms. I leave lots of marks on her shoulder and neck and then go on kissing her back.

I tug at her nipple and she whimpers. My fingers slid down and I rub on her clit making her moan and enjoy what I'm doing to her.

My lips work on her shoulder and neck while my fingers rubbed her until she was a crying mess.

I stopped when she was almost going to cum and a loud grunt of disappointment followed as she cried "Ram pleaseeeee..."

She tried to close her legs but I didn't let her making her whimper.

"Pleaseeee..." She cried out and I turned her around making her straddle me and my bulge poke at her abdomen.

I align my shaft to her slit and thrust in making her throw her head back and scratch my shoulders moaning aloud.

"Fuck, you're so warm" I growl as I thrust into her and she rides me.

My lips latch on her nipple and I go on sucking the life out of her while she moans and gasps in my arms.

Sweat drips from our foreheads. She clenches around my member and shuddered as she comes.

"Raaamm..." She falls on me with her face buried in my neck.  I want a release so bad.

I hold her and keep thrusting in her while her moans go hoarse. I bite her shoulder harshly which makes her moan in pain. Her nails dug in my skin and she comes again. Few thrusts later, I release and we both are panting hard as we hold on to each other.

I drain the water and get up, holding her in my arms I make my way under the shower. She clings to me like a monkey, with her legs wrapped around me and her face hid in my nape.

"We gotta get cleaned baby" I whisper rubbing lather on her back.

"I'm exhausted..." She mumbles.

I chuckle and put her down but she holds me for support while I clean her body.

"This is just the beginning honey" I smirk and she looks at me with a frown.

"What all do you have in mind? Your thoughts don't look sane"

"They ofcourse aren't" I chuckle and we both come out and wipe ourselves with the clean towels.

I put on my boxers and she pouts having her towel wrapped around her body.

I chuckle and pull out her towel which makes her squeal and wrap her arms around her body trying to hide herself.

"Really? I have seen everything already" I laugh and she goes red.

I carry her to bed and hover over her frame, pecking her lips.

"You trust me?" I husk and she nods without a beat.

I smile "You know that I like to be a dom, can you handle some of it?"

Her eyes widen and I caress her cheek "I won't go hard on you..."