Two

Dead walkers and loved ones laying around. Jax looked at Cecilia as she was walking around. She seemed to be preoccupied. The youngest Peletier was staring at the bodies that was she didn't know how to feel about this. "What's wrong?"

"We are killing these people we got to know and yet, we aren't checking to see who are bit." She looked at him and sighed. "Thank you for saving me last night. Even though you didn't have too."

Jax grabbed her arm as she went to walk by. "I did it because you are not like the others here." He tells her as she looked at him. "I will keep you safe."

When he let go, he went back to making sure those that got bit don't turn. Cecilia looked at him and wondered why she had this feeling deep inside. What am I feeling for Jaxson Dixon?
~~~
When the group dragged the bodies to be buried, Cecilia saw Ed's body and laughed. "Lord, I told you." She stated as Carol looked at her. "Your death was coming."

"Cecilia..."

"You know I hated that man." She tells him. "We're free now."

Carol knew her little sister was right. They were safe, but Ed was her husband. Even though he abused them, she still loved him. Sophia looked at her aunt as she walked away causing her to follow her. "Aunt Cece?"

"Yes."

"Are you okay?"

Sighing, Cecilia looked at her niece. "No. I almost died last night. If it wasn't for Jax, I would be in one of those graves."

Carol looked at Jaxson who was talking to his brother. They both looked at Carol before walking away. She never got to thank them, but knew her sister would thank them some how. "You saved her?" Daryl asked his brother as they walked back to camp to pack up.

"I couldn't let her die." He says.

"Man, you are not weak if you have feelings for her. Merle is an ass who slept around. You don't listen to him."

Jax looked at Cecilia to see her pointing her gun at Jim. "What the hell?"

"Show it, Jim."

The others walked over as they heard Jacqui freaking out over Jim being bit. Jax took the gun out of Cecilia's hand as Jim showed the bite. He pulled Cecilia behind him as Daryl went drive the ax in Jim's head just for a gun to be pointed at him as Jax did the same to Daryl. "The only person who gets to shoot my brother is me. Drop it or it's your head."

Rick dropped the gun as Cecilia looked at Jax. "I can protect myself." She tells him as he turned to face her. "What?'

Jax didn't say anything as he walked away. She was confused about why he did that for her, but kept her mouth shut. Daryl shook his head as he knew Jax needs to tell her and he knew exactly how to do it. Get them alone and drunk. Yet, he needs to figure out how to do that.
~~~
Rick and Shane agreed to go to the CDC. Cecilia didn't like that she was the one to ride with the Dixons. "Why me?" She asked her sister.

"Because Rick and Lori don't have enough room. You'll be fine."

Cecilia glared at her sister as she walked to Rick and Lori's car. She sighed as she went over to the brothers. "Let's go."

Jax and Daryl looked at her as she got in the middle. The blonde Dixon shook his head as he got in the passenger. Daryl knew he was in for a long trip.
~~~
When the group left Jim to turn since that was his dying wish, the group had finally made it to the CDC. Jax looked at Cecilia as she was sound asleep on his shoulder. "Wake her up."

"We're here."

She looked at him with a glare causing Daryl to laugh. "Thanks." She mumbled.

Jax got out then Cecilia. Noticing the smell had her gagging. Jax shook his head as he guided her through the dead bodies to her sister. Carol hugged her as Rick tried to get inside, but the place was shut down. Hearing people beg had Cecilia looking at Jax and Daryl as they told them walkers were coming.

"Can we go?" She asked. "You don't see...did that camera just move?"

Rick looked and begged the person who was watching them to help them. When they went to leave, they heard something opening causing the group to look and see a bright light.