Ten

The one thing Cecilia didn't think was how stupid Rick and Glenn are when they left. More so Glenn. Her best friend told him she loves him and yet, he didn't say it back.

Jax looked at her. "Why are you staring like that?"

"I won't to kill Glenn because he knows just how much he loves Maggie....okay, I think I may be pregnant." She says after seeing him looking at her.

"If you are, then I'll be right beside you every way." He confesses. "I have loved you from the moment we met and I will continue to love you and this baby." Giving her the spare bag he took from Maggie to Cecilia with a smile. "Let's see if there is a baby Dixon."

Cecilia looked at him and smiled as she knew he meant every word.
~~~
She stared at the test and knew something else was wrong with her. She wasn't pregnant unless the test wasn't accurate. She knows that she will learn the truth if she is pregnant or not. She just needs to wait. "So?"

"I think the test is a bust. We just have to wait." She tells him. "Do you really want a child, Jax?"

"With you. Yes. You are the only girl that has managed to get me to fall in love with them. The others have cheated on me or Merle ran them off, but meeting you, was something I never thought would happen." He says as he stood her up. "When we first met, you were the only person who would shut Merle down and Daryl would joke around because you wouldn't give in to Merle."

"Merle is like a big brother, dating him or sleeping with him would never happen. That would be one big mistake." Jax laughed. "So..."

"That attitude is what had me falling for you. I love you, Cecilia and one day, I will marry you and have children with you." He says as they slowly started dancing together. "It will always be you I will protect, Cece. From now and till the day the two of us die."

She smiled as she laid her head on his chest. They didn't see Daryl watching them dancing causing him to smile. Jaxson got the one person he has been searching for and who would have thought with the world ending had brought a girl like Cecilia into his brother's life. She was his only hope and his fight for survival. She's a Dixon.