Six

Arriving at the farm, Jax sighed as he knew they would need to set up their tent. Cecilia seen they came to a stop causing her to get off and looked at Jax. "Why did we come?"

"Because you knew the way, Glenn remembered to, but I trust you more than anyone since you and that girl are good friends." He says getting the bag off her back. "I'll get the tent going and you go check on that boy..."

"I'll help you." She tells him. "Carl is not my son. My niece is out there and I'm scared."

Jax stood up and looked at her. "Baby, we will find her. I promise." He tells her.

Cecilia knew she had to tell him how she feels, but she didn't know when the right time would be. Jax went back to fixing the tent as Cecilia started helping. He looked at her and knew what he was going to do. Something he really wanted done.

Once the tent was up, Jax grabbed Cecilia and kissed her. She held on to him as they went inside the tent. Ripping her shirt, Jax tossed Cecilia down on the sleeping bags causing her to look up at him. Jax didn't say a word as he started sucking on one of her breast. Closing her eyes, Cecilia knew she was in for a long and wonderful night. "Oh, god."

Jax pulled away as he let his other hand go down. "You're mine, baby."

"Always will be." She moaned out. "I love you."

Jax stopped and looked at her. "You what?"

Cecilia didn't know what to say. That wasn't supposed to come out till after she had thought it through. "I love you."

"I love you." Jax says kissing her.

Cecilia knew she needed him, but he was going to tease before it actually happens.
~~~
The next morning, Jax stirred a little and looked at Cecilia who was still asleep after four hours of them making love, the two had slept in. "Jax!"

"Go away, Daryl!"

"Man, get your ass up and dressed. You can fuck Cecilia later, we have a little girl we need to search for."

Cecilia raised up glaring. "Asshole." She responded as Jax looked at her. "He will be there in a little bit."

"Nope. We need to go now. I got where to look at."

Jax sighed as he quickly kissed her. "Let's get dressed and you go find some supplies." He tells her, but grabs her hand causing her to look at him as he kissed her. "I love you, baby."

"I love you."
~~~
Later on, Cecilia was making a list when Maggie hugged her. "Let's go together."

"I don't know, you and Glenn seem to have a sexual tension..." seeing the look on Maggie's face, Cecilia laughed. "Okay. Fine, but I need to make sure I have everything on this list I made."

Maggie nodded as the two walked over to the horse. Glenn didn't know how to respond as he was stuck with his friend and. Girl who he finds very attractive. "Tell me about Jax."

"There's nothing to say besides that he makes me feel safe." She tells him. "He was the only one who understood me."

"You love him."

"I do." She says as Glenn walked over. "So, what do you have to get because I have a very long list. I need to have vitamins, pregnancy tests..."

"Are you pregnant?" Glenn asked.

"No! I rather have it just in case someone does fall pregnant." She tells them. "Rather be safe than sorry."

They nodded as Maggie took the list. "I'll go get everything on your list. You stay here and wait for lover boy. I have rights to meet my best friend's boyfriend."

"You two really do...."

"I've told him how we met, but I think your opinion matters too. Have fun."

Maggie looked at Glenn as he looked nervous. He was going with Maggie and he was nervous as hell to be alone with a woman he barely knows.
~~~
Sometime that day, Maggie got back, but she told Cecilia about the sex and how Glenn ruined it. "Wow." She says. "Is that everything?"

"Yep." She tells her. "I grabbed of what was left of the test and everything else. Someone had beat us to it."

"Why did Glenn go?"

"To get whatever Lori wants."

Cecilia wondered why Glenn though. She saw Jax and smiled as she stood up and grabbed her best friend's hand. They walked over to him causing him to put his bow down and hug Cecilia as she introduced them. Maggie saw the love between them and smiled. She's in love.