Five

Going back to the highway, Jax had his arm around Cecilia as they were searching for Sophia on the way back to the highway. The two didn't know that the others stopped as they were more focused. "Why is it quiet?" She asked him. 

He turned to see the others. "What happened?"

"Jealousy."

Cecilia walked over to Andrea as Carol told them what Andrea said. She punched her causing the dirty blonde to land on the ground. "Don't wish that on my niece." She tells her. "Just because your sister died doesn't mean you should wish that upon another family. What happened that day, wasn't just the walkers, it was everyone's fault. We chose to relax and that's what casued them to come." Jax grabbed Cecilia. "Instead of trying to hurt us, think postive before you become walker food."

"Let's go." Jax tells her. "We will find her."

Andrea watched them walk away. She knew she was in the wrong, but it could have happened. Especially after the girl not listening or holding onto her aunt. She believes the worst.
~~~
"Cece?" She looked at him. "Are you okay, baby?"

"I will be. Just wishing to find Sophia." 

"I promise that we will find her." He says. "She's my family too." 

Looking at him, she smiled till the sound of someone screaming had them running towards Andrea since she was the one screaming. When Cecilia got behind Jax, a woman on a horse came out of nowhere hitting the walker with a bat. "Lori Grimes."

Jax looked at Cecilia as she was looking at the girl. She felt she knew her. 'Yeah?"

"There's been an accident. Your son was shot."

The woman on the horse saw Cecilia. "Cecilia." She says. "You know the way."

Jax looked at her. "Maggie. She's a friend before I went home and all this went to shit. I know where she lives."

"We will go there and search while the others stay behind."

Nodding, Ceilia and Jax walked away. He stopped and kissed her causing her to laugh into the kiss. Carol smiled at her sister. She was happy and was focusing on finding Sophia. If she could be found.
~~~
Jax got on his motorcycle with Cecilia getting behind him. He knew she was tired and knew once the get to the farm, the first thing she was going to do was sleep. "Lead the way, baby."

Looking behind her, she saw Glenn and T-Dogg. "Follow us."

They nodded as they followed leaving behind Dale, Andrea, Daryl, and Carol.