Four

On their journey, they had made a couple of stops. The Dixons started driving their motorcycles and Cecilia, well, Jax was making sure she was with him. He keeps making it a point that he means what he says to her.

The youngest Peletier had this feeling that something was going to happen. Something that had her scared. "What's wrong?"

"We're going to lose someone, but I don't know who." She tells him. "I got this feeling that something bad is going to happen."

Jax pulled her into his arms. "Whatever it is, I will keep you safe."

She nodded as she heard it was time for them to go. Jax kissed her causing her to smile. Cecilia knew she would have to tell him soon that she loves him, but she didn't know if he actually felt the same way.
~~~
Sometime that day, they made it to the interstate, but they had an issue. Abandon vehicles. Jax looked at Cecilia. She had a very bad feeling about this and hugged him.

Not saying much, Jax followed his brother. When the RV got through, the sound of a line busting caused them to all stop. "Go search, but stay..."

"Jax, I can take care of myself."

He pulled her back and kissed her. Cecilia kissed back till she felt someone grab her hand. She looked to see her niece. "Will you look with me?"

"Sure."

Jax watched them as he started searching. Sophia looked at her. "Do you love, Jax?"

Cecilia nodded. "I do, but I don't know how to tell him."

"Just tell him."

Cecilia looked at her. "Do you know what love is, Sophia?"

"Nope, but I can see it."

The aunt laughed as she hugged her niece. Rick came to them and grabbed them. "Under the cars."

Without questioning, Cecilia grabbed her niece and hid under the nearest car. Cecilia held her niece hoping and praying the walkers doesn't find them.

Sophia whimpered as she watched the walkers go by.

Jax hid as he hopes that Cecilia was safe. He was not losing that woman. He would kill himself if he lost Cecilia.

Everything went quiet. Jax poked his head up to see Sophia poking off under the car and screamed because of the walker. "Shit." He says as he came out from his spot and ran just to stop and see Cecilia running after her niece. "Fuck."

Carol cried as she watched her daughter and sister go into the woods. Jax jumped over the rail as did Rick as the two ran into the woods looking for Cecilia and Sophia.
~~~
Cecilia hid as she lost her niece and was afraid that a walker was near. She held a thick branch in her hand saw she can swing at the walker.

Hearing branches snap has her ready. She came out of her spot just to hit Jax. "Jax?" She says as he stood back up and looked at her. "Sorry."

"What the hell? I come looking for your ass just for you to swing and hit me."

"I said sorry. I lost my niece."

Jax sighed as he pulled her into his arms. "I will find her, baby." He tells her as he kissed her head. "I thought I lost you."

Cecilia smiled. "Never."
~~~
Carol smiled as she saw her sister, but there was no sign of Sophia. Jax walked Cecilia to the tent and helped her inside. "Let's set up camp and in the morning, we continue our search."

When it got dark, everyone went straight to the tents or RV to get some sleep for the search in the morning.

Once the tent was zipped up, Cecilia grabbed Jax and kissed him. Jax laid her on her back as the kiss became heated.

They pulled apart staring at each other before reconnecting. Jax actually thought he lost the woman he loves today and he was reassuring himself that she's safe and in his arms.
~~~
The next morning, Cecilia woke up to Rick talking about the hunt. They weren't using guns in case there was another herd. Which didn't settle well for Andrea.

"Just listen to them because you are too trigger happy."

Andrea looked at Cecilia with a glare. "We need them."

"You know what." She says getting up in her face. "If they give you that gun and that herd hears that shot, your own death will be on you because you too fucking hard headed to listen to a damn word that is being said. Now, it's either you let them do what they need to do or you can just get eaten. I wouldn't mind the second part."

"Cecilia!"

Jax smirked as he was proud of her. She spoke her mind for once. Hopefully she does that again because that was a turn on.

"Come on."

Andrea gave the two a disgusting look as she couldn't understand a beautiful girl like Cecilia would be with a Dixon.

The two followed the rest into the woods to search for Sophia. Jax took Cecilia's hand in his as they walked side by side. "Jax, I fear the worst."

"I do too, but don't give up."

"I won't."

They came to a stop as they saw a tent. Cecilia looked at Jax who let go of her hand to see if Sophia was in there. Jax looked at her as Carol was asking was it her. He shook his head causing Cecilia to sigh. He walked over to her as Carol took her hand. "We will find her, Cece. I promise." Carol says as she followed.

Jax kissed her head till the sound of bells were heard. Everyone started running, but Cecilia. "Church bells?" She says as Jax looked at her. "Some churches have automated bells. Means there is a possibility that Sophia isn't there."

"I will try my best in finding her." He tells her as he kissed her head.

"Jax, you don't have to if you don't want to."

"I'm doing it for you, baby."

Cecilia stopped as he walked further ahead. Did he call me baby?
~~~
Getting to the church, the two heard that they were splitting up. Jax looked at her. "Stay with me."

"I wasn't going nowhere's knowing Carol needs me."

Carol walked over and hugged her sister. Cecilia saw the gun and knew. "Lovely. We have to deal with a crybaby."

"Cecilia."

"Being honest."

Carol grabbed Jax as he went to follow Cecilia. "Whatever is happening between you two, I want you to treat her right. She's been hurt too many times before and seeing the way she looks at you. I'm know she's falling for you fast." She tells him. "Don't break her heart."

"Wasn't planning on it." He tells her. "I love Cecilia."

Carol smiled. "Than tell her."

Jax looked to see his brother discussing what he believes they need to do as he was the one leading them back. He walked over and walked with Cecilia. She smiled till they heard a gun go off and they weren't far in the woods either. Looking at Jax, that shot was not a good thing.