20| Better not wait too much longer than

"Paris! Oh my gosh, I love Paris

"Paris! Oh my gosh, I love Paris." Loralie did a spin as the whole class began to walk into the hotel, all Loralies fears and drama seemed to melt away as she breathed in the air. "The air is different here, Charlie. It smells different, taste different. I can even breath better! Paris...ugh, I just love Paris!"

"I think she loves Paris." Issac joked as him and Charlie shared a chuckle, Loralie bouncing her way into the the hotel lobby.

"Mr.Farouk and I will be in room 203 if you need us!" Mr.Ajayi announced to the loud students. "Please stay with your roommates!"

Roommates. Loralie completely forgot about who her roommate had been. Her face fell as she immediately turned her head, already seeing Elle had been staring at her.

"Let's go!" Tara grabbed Loralies hand with a bright smile, dragging her with her up the stairs.

"Elle." Loralie looked back when she heard Tao's voice, looking down the stairs as he stopped the girl in green. "Do you need a hand?"

"No." she simply said back, gripping her bag more as she went back up the stairs. Her and Loralie locked eyes again, the Flowers girl playing it off like she was looking elsewhere. When Elle walked past her, Loralie looked at Tao. He'd already been looking at her, giving her an awkward smile. Loralie rose her hand just slightly as she turned back....man, did he look good with his new haircut.

When Loralie made it to the room, it was made clear there'd only been two beds. Of course, Tara and Darcy had been sharing. Elle hesitated as she looked at her, standing in the doorway in her orange headband. "I didn't know which side of the bed you wanted."

"Oh." Loralie nodded as she kicked the door shut with her foot. "Is the left okay?"

Elle nodded, Tara and Darcy caught up in their own conversation as they gaped out the window. Loralie dropped her suitcase on the left side, looking back as Elle got her phone plugged in. "Elle?"

The curly haired girl looked at her, Loralie smiled at her softly. "Thank you for last night...I was a mess."

"Oh course." she promised her with a half smile. "You were a mess."

Loralie had to laugh as she sat down, face to face with the other. "I'm not even sure who's shoulders I was on the entire night."

"Couldn't be worse than the crowd surfing." she agreed, the girls laughter made Darcy and Tara happy as they tried not to stare too much. Loralie grabbed Elle's hand as it rested in the middle of them, Elle's smile dropped slightly as she looked at her. Loralie nodded her head softly. Unlike Tao, Elle hadn't said anything to her that hurt her. Elle did what she had to do, she went with someone who didn't confuse her endlessly. Loralie wasn't mad at her...she missed her.

"Paris." the Flowers girl smiled at her again. "I could just talk and talk and talk all about Paris."

Elle kicked her shoes off as she crossed her legs, staring at her softly as she nodded. She rose her eyebrows. "Well...let's hear it."