2

Chapter Two: Small Closet and Big Vegas. 

Knock! Knock!

I stared at Vegas, we could both hear continuous knocking on the door, Vegas remained silent and gestured for me to ignore it and focus on him and the important talk. The constant knocking can be heard.

What to do now? 

"Vegas, Go and hide inside the closet," I said starting at the small closet of my room. Vegas looked at me in disbelief and blinked twice.

"Pete, are you this much drunk? Are you seriously asking me to hide in the closet?" He questioned, I nodded my head rapidly and pushed him towards the closet.

"Please for me!" I said when the sound of knocking boosted.

"I can't believe the things I do for you, Pete"

Vegas finally got into the closet. I lightly combed my hair, god knows why, and walked to the door and opened it.

Only to get met by Porsche...

"Good morning Porsche, What do you want?" I asked, in a customer care agent voice.

"Good morning, good morning, but wait a minute it's night," Porsche said entering my room, I showed him my innocent smile and he raised his eyebrows in confusion.

"I want your help!....."

dude, you want my help

I'm helpless mysef

"Wait! Something is fishy...."

Suddenly there was a thud sound can be heard from the closet and I let out a fake cough.

"What was that noise?" 

"What noise? I'm not going to tell you that came from the closet" I mumbled, inaudible for him.

Then there was another thud sound.

"What's that noise, Pete? Are you hiding any cats in your closet?"

Cat? No more like the wolf of a minor family 

"And, Why you are drenched in the water?" 

Then there was another thud and Vegas comes rolling out of the closet. He gave me an apologetic look stood up from the floor and removed the invisible dust. 

"Long time no see, Porsche" Vegas said, trying to ease the situation and I burst out laughing, I just can't suppress my laugh, maybe because of the situation or maybe because I'm drunk.

"You bastard, What are you doing with Pete in his room?" Porsche yelled, but then I noticed Porsche's fear-stricken face as he pointed his gun at Vegas. My laughter quickly faded as I realized the seriousness of the moment. I knew I had to do something.

 I made a decision. I quickly grabbed Vegas and pulled him behind me, shielding him from Porsche's line of sight. 

 "Porsche, it's just Vegas! He didn't mean any harm," I slurred, my words slightly slurred due to the drinks.

Porsche's grip on the gun loosened, his eyes wide, as he saw me protecting Vegas. He took a step back, his face a mix of confusion.

 "You better tell me, what you were trying to do with my best friend When he is tipsy" Porsche yelled again before pulling me towards his side and hiding me behind him. 

I don't know what happened next, There was the voice of Porsche yelling could be heard before My head started spinning, and before I knew it, I blacked out. It was like someone had switched off the lights in my mind.