# 𝖧𝖠𝖫𝖫𝖮𝖶𝖤𝖤𝖭 𝖲𝖯𝖤𝖢𝖨𝖠𝖫 !

Title : Boo!
Characters : TCO, Alan(not mentioned, but they're there), TSC, Green, Blue, Yellow, Red
Type : Fluff, tiniest little bit of angst (TSC being insecure)
Song : Devil Town - Cavetown ( Normal version is recommended! )

WOOHOO!! HALLOWEEN!

This isn't a part of the story, and is simply a fun lil one shot for Halloween ^^

Green x TSC fluff
Blue x Yellow fluff
TSC n Red duo ^^

٭٭٭

Green walked downstairs, heading towards Seconds room. Knocking on the door once he reached it.

" Wait a sec- "

Second yelled, Green simply groaned. Leaning against the wall with his arms crossed as he waited for his best friend.

" My costume isn't that good though.. "

TSC added.

" Doesn't matter, we're all waiting! C'mon, can't be that bad. "

Green yelled back, TSC had already taken 30 minutes while everyone else was all done; and Green was getting impatient.

Second opened the door hesitantly, his head facing the ground. He looked embarrassed.

The thing is, Green didn't think his costume was bad. It's simple, the good simple-

He wore a sort of two coloured bracelet, a bright green(inner) and white(outer).

One of the bracelets had a cool-looking blade-like accessory on it, the colour was bright green! The unique thing is that it glowed in the dark.

" You look amazing! "

" Don't you think it's too simple? "

" Nuh uh, now let's go! "

Green held Seconds hand before basically dragging him outside, the two walked out the door. Red, Yellow, and Blue are already waiting outside.

Red was sitting criss-crossed on the ground, petting Reuben who was dressed as a silly lil ghost.

Meanwhile Blue noticed them walking out and immediately praised Second for his costume, saying it was simple but unique due to the blade.

Yellow noticed the similarities, and he didn't like them. But he didn't wanna bring down his friend over something only he could remember.

So he simply gave a thumbs up and a smile.

" Okay, let's go now! "

Red stood up, yoinking Second away from Green as he walked away.

" I- "

Green cut himself off, before following the two; Standing besides Second with his arms in his pocket.

Blue and Yellow stood behind them, walking side by side as they talked about where/what they should eat for dinner after the kids finished trick or treating. (The kids = Red n TSC)

٭٭٭

Basically, TCO was there too and he opened a portal to stickcity..

..and they just broke down the doors of every house to get candy- /j

Why is a short silly lil one shot longer than most of the actual chapters