# 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝟥

TITᒪᗴ ;; Meanwhile
ՏOᑎᘜ ;; The cat from ipanema - j1ggs

Summary ;; Sage accidentally hurts himself and gets treated like a baby by his mother

Filler chapter of our dear Sage, the 15 y/o antagonist

☆★☆

On the date of 11/10/23,

A certain 15 year old ran through the mansion, running back and fourth, and up and down stairs. Calling out for none other than his adoptive mother.

" MOTHER, I ACCIDENTALLY COMMITTED ARSON AGAIN! "

Sage screeched, slipping down the stairs as he accidentally skipped a few steps before ineffectively holding onto the stairs for dear life. (He hit his face on the railing before hitting the floor, ass first)

The child screamed, finally catching his mother's attention as she came running over. " You're ruining my beauty sleep, Sage. "

She scolded, before walking over towards him. Kneeling as she held his face, noticing a small cut he got from slamming his face against the railing.

" Animator, you're hurt! Be more careful when you're being childish! " She scolded once more, expression shifting to one of concern as she carried him. Sage whined, but shut up after he got more comfortable not walking around.

☆★☆

Also, I'll be using sum non realistic logic.

For StickFigures, they're created by animators which is why they'll say "Animator" or their Animators name.

For Humans, they'll say God n stuff.

Instead of Humans, StickFigures say, well, StickFigures.

Got it? Okay cool, thank you for reading, mwah, love you