# CHAPTER 4

TITᒪᗴ ;; Bake w/ us
ՏOᑎᘜ ;; Cat by The Living Tombstone

Summary ;; The trio (Red, Blue, TSC) decide to make brownies

☆★☆

“ I think we messed up. ”

Red interrupted, to which Blue immediately turned his head towards the figure.

“ Don't tell me you- ”
“ I added eggs and oil. ”

Blue groaned, walking towards the trash can as he threw away the eggy batter before turning towards the sink to wash the bowl.

“ Let's just force Second to help, GO BUY MORE INGREDIENTS. ”
“ WE HAVE ENOUGH INGREDIENTS- ”

☆★☆

TSC was sitting on the couch, doing whatever on his phone with his back leaned against the armrest.

It was a really normal, boring day, that is until Blue barged in screaming “ SEC, WANNA MAKE BROWNIES WITH US? ”

Red followed into the room after a bit of struggling, holding bags of ingredients with a big excited smile.

“ My arms are beginning to hurt, just agree. ”

☆★☆

And that's how TSC is in the kitchen with a chef hat on.

“ Okay, so.. What do we do first? ” He asked, taking his eyes off the army of ingredients and turning towards Blue, then at Red.

“ I don't know- ” Red cut himself off before quickly pulling up his phone, aggressively searching for Google. Once he found it, he opened the app and made multiple spelling mistakes while trying to search up "how to make brownies"

( His attempts :
Hpw yo  mane rbrowniez
Bwk mebake brownie
His way make
Jek rlisabwm
How toake brownies

And more tbh)

“ Alright,  found the recipe.!! ”  Red happily announced as he waved his phone in the air,  before eventually lowering his arm as skimmed through the recipe.

Second approached him as he looked over Reds shoulder.

“ Looks easy enough. ”
He commented,  Blue nodded in agreement as he walked towards the counter and their bags filled with ingredients.

“ Then,  let's get baking? ”

Blue awkwardly shrugged,  to which Red and TSC laughed at (his awkwardness) before the three began baking :3.

☆★☆

A few hours had passed, and they managed to bake a batch of brownies.

TSC took the honor to cut half of it to eat, and place the rest in the fridge; he placed the half (that they were gonna eat) on a plate before setting it down into the table.

“ Alright,  I'll get the others first. ”

Red and Blue nodded before reaching their hand towards the brownie, and of course, eating the delicious treat.

Soon enough, Green, Yellow, and Second walked down the stairs and towards the table as TSC stopped yammering about how he did most of the work and pointed out the brownies.

Green found it quite impressive how they managed to make it, not really.. Blue was there to help after all; he was just more impressed that Second—

“ What do you mean you did most of the work? You mean I did most of the work, right? ”  Blue reminded, causing Second to just fall silent and start at Yellow and Green with an awkward expression.

“ What was I expecting.. ”

Green mumbled under his breath.

☆★☆

I'm so sorry it took me so long to finish this chapter only for it to be an absolute dog—doodoo,  I was just drowning in school work 💔