Kurumi Tokisaki (Date A Live)

Kurumi Tokisaki X Scarecrow Male Spirit Reader

Let's Begin~

-------------------------------------------------------

We start this story with crows making...Well Crow noises and then a scream was heard from what looks like a Graveyard and there are some knockout Girls where in some space suit clothing with futuristic weapons and gear. And then we see one of them running with a scared look on her face and then she laying down on a tree to relax taking a breather.

ATM Girl: what was that... th-th-then that's not a Spirit! Th-th-thats a--

???: Let me guess Monster!

She turned around and see a teen sized Boy with a scary looking clothing that has everything on him intimidating looking this is the Boogeyman Spirit but he likes everyone to call him...

The Scarecrow (The Boogeyman Spirit and The Most Dangerous Spirt more then the Nightmare Spirit)

DEM Girl: AHHHHHHH!!!

And then the Scarecrow touch her face and shocked her face making her unconscious and then the Boogeyman started to laugh with joy like a psychopath.

Scarecrow: Hahaha! That was fun~ well not as fun is going to a date with my Girlfriend...but this is a close second.

He then looked around and saw some flowers near the tree that he shocked the DEM Girl.

Scarecrow: Ah hello there~ I think she will love these!

He then picked them out and then decided to leave the area with a smile behind his scary Scarecrow mask.

!TimeSkip!

We then now see a teen boy with black hair with his E/C and his school clothing Disguise on. this boy name is...

Y/N L/N ( The First Male Spirt and is the Scarecrow "What a twist")

Y/N: okay... so my Girlfriend says that this plan is to lure this kid name Shido what's his face? Hmm well if we wait I might go crazy and kill everyone around that school for Sh--- and Giggles