Dark Magician Girl (Yu-Gi-Oh)

Girlfriend Dark Magician Girl X Ink Demon Male Reader

Let's Begin~
-------------------------------------------------------------

We open with this story in the world of Duel monsters with each are unique looking like magicians, dragons, demons, beasts and so much more. And then we see someone flying around going towards somewhere you might be wondering who is this?

Well this is a female spell caster that has blonde hair and has bright like uniform that are bright blue and pink colouring. She is also the apprentice to the Legendary spell caster named Dark Magician and her name is...

 She is  also the apprentice to the Legendary spell caster named Dark Magician and her name is

Dark Magician Girl (The Spellcaster type monster and the girlfriend of the main Character)

(DMG Short for Dark Magician Girl)

DMG: IT'S TODAY! IT'S TODAY! Oh I can't wait to bring my lovely sweet bean to a special event!

You might be thinking. What is this special event that gotten her excited. Well it's called Dule Monster Spirit Day a event that is about Yugioh monsters and it was around a island called Dule Academy that have three types of students that are Slifer Red, Ra Yellow and Obalisk Blue. DMSD is a very special thing for her and this is the perfect time to bring someone special that is close to her.

DMG: Alright and I believe he's right....THERE!!!

And that we saw her looking at a dark clothing teen that has his face covered by a Masked and near him is a ink factory castle. The boy heard the Spellcaster from a far and turned around and saw her landed near him. This boy is no other Then...

Y/N The Ink Demon (The Ink Monster and the Boyfriend of Dark Magician Girl)

DMG: N/N!

The Magician then give the boy a hug that made him blush behind his mask but he returned the hug with a smile...and of course behind his mask.

And after the hug the two looked at each other and that the female Spellcaster tells him the big news.

DMG: Alright N/N do you know what today is~