Olga Discoradio (Kuroinu)

Olga Discoradio X Emperor Belos Male Reader

Before we begin this is not the Emperor Belos from the Owl house this a different type of Belos with some changes. Anyway with that out of the way!

Let's Begin~
------------------------------------------------------------

We open up with a Castle around a very dark area with Knights pushing some warrior Invaders called them selfs The Black Hound and we the Knights push all of the members of the Invaders in a dark empty room and then a statue slowly rising from the ground and when it's fully revealed the energy that's attached next to what looks like faces turning bright glowing green and then shot it at the Black Hound and then we see them slowly turning them into stone.

And then we see the Knights taking the now turned stone prison Black Hound near the edge and then one by one they push them all off the cliff and kill them all. The Knights we fully see have a white cloak on and what looks like a bird mask. These warriors are called...

 These warriors are called

The White Knights

(Yeah I know they called the Coven Scouts but there's no Coven in this dimension so yeah)

White Knight 1: Sir that's the last of those Black Hound members!

White Knight Captain: Excellent work everyone. Let's head back to are over Lords!

The White Knights: Yes Captain!

And that they march towards the castle and now we see the castle fully now that really screams evil all over it.

(I really want to use this as Olga and Y/N's Castle and come on this is a Good opportunity to use this cool looking area)

And now we changed scene to the throne room with some White Knights and a white and gold looking Knight. And we see the Leader of the black Hound badly injured and blood all over him his name is Vult he was scared of what will happen to him that this was a very bad place to start to invade and now he will pay the price by the Emperor him self. Speaking of Emperor we see him in the throne seating looking at vult with his empty black eyes thanks to the mask to cover his face expression. He where's a white cloak and has a staff near him. And we see him holding a skull that is Vults Black Hound's Wizard. And then The Emperor crushed the skull into pieces with his bare hand given Vult a scared expression that he is not a very happy man. But you might be wondering who is the Emperor's name? Well he's name is...