Taki (Friday Night Funkin Vs Fever Town)

Taki X Rejected Kai (Zamasu) Male Reader

Let's Begin~

--------------------------------------------------------------

We start with this book at a pretty looking city with some nice colourful lights that match the night sky. You might be wondering what us this place. Well this place is called... Fever Town. Where they have people, creatures, demons, Robots and other Supernatural beings in this city. But enough about that let's go see are main guy for this Book.

We then see a supermarket that has some people inside and then the door was opened from the main entrance and we see a green skin man with a jacket, and was holding a bag full of food. This is are main boy himself...

Y/N (The Falling Kai and the husband to a certain psycho nun

Y/N (The Falling Kai and the husband to a certain psycho nun.)

Y/N: Okay...I have gotten everything we need for food. Now time to go back home.

Y/N then started to walk away from the supermarket holding the bag. And then we see him looking at the people that waves at for hello and some people saying good afternoon to him. Y/N use to hate mortals but in this world he started to grow respected to these mortals in this new life as a falling Kai and he now has a wife that the two are happy for each other.

Y/N (Thoughts): this world sure is better then the other worlds I've been...

And then a memorie started to happen to show his master and seeing him banishing him to the mortal realm. But Y/N shook his head to forget that memorie.

Y/N (Thoughts): That foolish old fool that banishing me will be a punishment for my actions. Ha! Jokes on him I like this new life and I don't want to be in my old life anytime soon.

Y/N them remember the first time seeing his wife for the first time.

Flashback

We now see past Y/N in his Kai uniform all dirty and ripped and see some bruises on him and was trying to find shelter of this bad weather.

Y/N: Come on! There's gotta be shelter around here I could use!

And then he spotted a place to be. It was a church of some kind but it was all broken but it was better than nothing for are falling Kai.