Gangle (The Amazing Digital Circus) SHORT!!!

Gangle X Mute Horror Show Male Reader

For the new Show of Glitch that was released recently I decided to make a one-shot for the poor cute Masked ribbon girl. So please enjoy and...

Let's Begin~
-------------------------------------------‐---------------------

We open with this story at the tent that has a lot of crazy stuff everywhere and rooms for the amazing whacky characters in this digital world. But there is one character that gives some of the characters chills and feel uncomfortable to be around with. It is a Masked boy that can't talk. This is...

Y/N (The Digital Circus Horror Show character)

We see him relaxing on the floor looking at the top of the tent because he has nothing to do today. But some one is looking at him with a shy blush on her face. This is the ribbon Masked character that name be...

Gangle (The Happy with the Comedy mask and another with the depressed mask)

(Ignore Jax's behind Gangle)

Gangle: Y/N...I wonder if he thinks of what to do today?

And when she was talking to herself two characters appeared behind her.

???: Hey Gangle what you doing?

Gangle: EEP!!!

Gangle jumped from the Suprised by the mysterious figure but it reveals two of the digit characters them being Ragatha and Zooble.

Gangle: Do-don't scare me like that!

Ragatha: sorry Gangle I was wondering what you're doing?

Zoodle then looked past Gangle and it gotten her answer. She was looking at Y/N at the floor.

Zoodle: Really...you creepy looking at Y/N again?

Gangle: wa-wait n-no I just found him down there...okay maybe I looked at him about...15 minutes.

Ragatha: Oh Gangle you know if Y/N knows about that he will feel uncomfortable being looked at when he doesn't know about it.

Gangle: I know and I'm sorry!

Zoodle: is it about you having a crush on him?

Gangle then blushed on what Zoodle said and started to quickly move her ribbon hands everywhere like crazy.

Gangle: Wa-Wait n-n-n-n-n-no it was nothing like that!?

Zoodle: I'm pretty sure you have a crush on this boy.

Ragatha: Ah that's so cute! I bet you two will be lovely together~

Gangle: To-Together?

Gangle then started to imagine you and her seating next to each other and then shows them holding hands and kissing each other. She then shuck her head and started to heat up like crazy!

Gangle: Ma-Maybe that will be nice...

Ragatha: Well...how about you tell him how you truly feel for him. You two are like good friends so I bet he will accept your friendship to go at the next level.

Gangle then looked up with a determined look and lifted one of her ribbon hand up.

Gangle: I'm going to tell him how I truly feel and we will be a lovely couple together you can count on that!

And that she turned around and started to walk towards Y/N that is still at the floor. Leaving Zooble and Ragatha.

Zoodle: you think she can do it?

Ragatha: Yes I bet she will.

We see Y/N still chilling at the floor and was about to drift to sleep but then a shadow covered he's face making him woken up and then he see's Gangle and that he gotten up looking at the Masked girl.

Gangle: He-Hey Y/N. Um I got something that I like to say if you don't mind hearing me out?

You then started to make hand gestures to communicate and then a text bubble appeared and it said...

Y/N: "Sure Gangle what's is it that you want me to hear?"

Gangle: Okay...so we are very good friends for each other that we have gotten closer...

Y/N: "Yeah"

Gangle: And you always help me when I'm in danger or when my Comedy mask was broken you help me and fixed it with no proper. And I'm very happy you did that for me.

Y/N: "It's no problem Gangle what are friends for"

Gangle: Well...about being friends...

Y/N: ???

Gangle: Maybe...we can be more then friends...

Y/N: "are you asking me for a date?"

Gangle: Ye-Yes because I have truly fall in love with you and I want you that we can be together forever...if you want I can't rush yo--

She was then cut off by Y/N quick hugging her and started to say.

Y/N: "YES I WILL GLADLY ACCEPT AND BECOME YOUR BOYFRIEND!!!"

Gangle looked at Y/N with shock and then formed with a smile of joy and then she touches the boys mask with herself with happiness all around the two that the Horror Show and the cute Ribbon are becoming a lovely ship...

We then see Ragatha jumping around with joy on seeing Y/N accepting her friend and Zooble was happy for the two that they will become a very great couple together.

And that the screen turned black and that ends this one-shot...
--------------------------------------------------------------

DarkBill: And that was the story very short but some stories are long and some are short. But I'm happy for reading this... now are next one is going to be a fun one.

And then he was cutoff with Mimcubus breaking into the room.

Mim: sorry I'm late I forgot I have my job today. What did I miss?

DarkBill: Two stories...again.

Mim:...oh...

DarkBill: But that's fine because we got are a two female characters in this one-shot and it's at the Boiling Isles with the human girl and the Abomination Magic User. Helping there Human Male friend from a terrible nightmare he is having...

Mim: oooo...that's sounds good! Well then readers until then...

See yeah next time~ hehehe HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Outro Theme: