Female Bendy (Bendy And The Ink Machine)

Female Bendy + Ink Demon X Lord Hater Artist + Son of Joey Drew Male Reader

Let's Begin~
--------------------------------------------------------------

We open with this story around the building that dreams come true with animation. This place is named Joey drew studio that is owned by...you guessed it Joey Drew. There are a lot of people working in this place that do drawing of characters, backgrounds and movement, some do the music for the cartoon and of course to get ink...for some wired reasons.

But anyway we now see a young boy drawing his character but you might be thinking who is this. Well he is the son of Joey Drew and at his young age he's a very good artist. This boy's name is...

Y/N Drew (The Young Great Artist at Joey Drew Studios)

Y/N: Almost done with this character and after this is finished I'll show this to papa and see if he likes this.

And then with the little bit more drawing. He has finally done his work he grew a big smile and jumped around excited. And that he left the desk and started to go straight to his Farthers work place. And when he makes it he knocked the door.

Y/N: Papa! I like to show you this awesome character I Drew.

Joey: Well come on in my boy!

The young boy did just that. He opened the door and then went in front of him with a big smile on his face.

Y/N: Okay Papa with all my hard work on drawing him I hope you like his design.

Joey: Well let's see it! I can't wait what it is.

And that the boy showed his character sheet and the character has a skull like head and a cloak that is covering his body except his arms that has a skeleton arms and has lightning gloves on him. This is Y/N's character art and this is...

 This is Y/N's character art and this is

Lord Hater

Joey: My oh my son this is a fantastic work! Job well done.

Y/N: Thanks dad! Would you use this character in the cartoon?