Lord Dominator (Wander Over Yonder)

Lord Dominator X Cooler Male Reader

Let's Begin!

--------------------------------------------------------------

In this story there are places that some can't go some that are far away from a planet called earth are home and out of there is the galaxy's that have different Planets, environments and Aliens. Some are friendly or some are very dangerous beings but there is one person that is a very strong being in the universe that is a Planet destroying Tyrant and that is the frost Demon named Cooler but he's real Name is Y/N the son of the King named Cold.

And then we see a spaceship that is owned by Y/N flying in hyperspace going very fast and heading to there destination to destroy and rule. And that we changed scene and see three people in the control room controlling the ship. And they are called...

 And they are called

The Armour Squadron

Sauzer: hmm...it seems are nearly at are destination towards are next galaxy to rule.

Naise: Hey Sauzer! We are picking some wired signals that is straight a head.

Dore: I bet there's a war going on.

Sauzer: maybe...I'll tell Lord Y/N about this and about this wired signal we are picking up.

Naise / Dore: Yes Captain!

And that Sauzer left the control room and started to walk towards Y/N's Room and then he has made it to his room and that he pressed the button and it opened the door and we see someone holding a wine drink in his hand looking at glass window showing this figure reflection and that the figure noticed Sauzer and then closed his eyes.

???: any news about are arrival Sauzer?

Sauzer: Yes Lord! We are near are destination...but.

??? Then turned his head and then see he has red eyes and was side eyeing Sauzer on what he is going to say next.

???: Is there a promise Sauzer?

Sauzer: Well... we picked some wired energy that take us straight a head of us and we might think a war is happening.

??? Then turned to look at the window but then closed his eyes but then he smiled and then turned around and it shows that this figure was no other then...