J (Murder Drones) +18

J X Disassembly Drone OMEGA Male Reader

(This may contained some 🍋 in this one-shot and this will be my first time doing this kind of thing so you been warned!)

Now then... Let's Begin~
--------------------------------------------------------------

We open this story and we see a Worker at the snowing planet Copper-9 looking for his glasses...for some reason? And when he was dusting the snow away he finally found them.

Worker: Ah that's where I left my excuse to be outside right now.

And that he picked them up to were them and then he was going back to the worker drone base...but then.

Three bright lights appeared and was going near where the worker was and then one by one they started to crash and was destroyed from there crash landing. But then the last one was jumping to building to building and then perfectly landed. Then a space suit women came out of the space pod and did a flip and landed in the ground and then swing her sword chopping the workers head off killing him. And then we see who this Soace girl is. It's no other then...

Tessa Elliot (The Human Girl that has runaway from Earth)

Tessa: Righty-O, Got Work to do...

And then another figure then flyed out from the pod and it's a disassembly drone that has twin ponytail, a business suit and it's reveals to be my favourite character. Her name is...

J (Disassembly Drone and the Leader of her squad

J (Disassembly Drone and the Leader of her squad...Well not anymore...because dead from the first episode)

Tessa: Eh J?

And that J passed the keys to the Space Pod to Tessa and then started to walk away from the pod.

We then see them walking forwards around Copper-9 and Tessa was looking at a screen that has a coordinates to somewhere. And that J ask Tessa something...

J: Hey...Boss...do you think he Will remember us?

Tessa: Huh? Oh I bet he will! With this memory chip I got. he will get his memories back with his upgraded body that the company that has given him.