Cecilia (Moonshine Animations)

Cecilia X Childhood Friend Carnage Male Reader

Let's Begin~

--------------------------------------------------------------

We open up with this story in a very high security looking prison that keep the very dangerous criminals around the world that are humans or supernatural looking people. We see all of them eating at the tables, some are outside playing basketball, others in the showers and lastly some in there cells sleeping or relaxing. But we then see a special cell that has a young boy that is drawing something in a book. This boy has black hair, red eyes and a very special black prisoner uniform. This is...

Y/N L/N (The Psycho cereal killer that brings out the Carnage)

We then see him finishing his drawing and then see art of Y/N and a blonde hair girl with red eyes holding hands with blood of the dead people around the two living people and the arrow was pointing at the main two. Y/N saying his name and the other is pointing at the blonde saying Childhood friend/ Crush. We then see Y/N remembering the first time meeting the blonde hair girl.

Flashback

Kid Y/N: Hey! Leave her alone!

Bully: Oh~ and what are you going to do!

Kid Y/N: This!

Kid Y/N then punch the Bully really hard hitting him to the wall and made the Bully's goons looking scared and then started to run away.

Kid Y/N: are you okay?

We then see the boy giving the girl his hand that she gladly takes and we see the girl that has blonde hair and two red eyes looking at the boy seeing the girl blush a little.

???: you saved me?

Kid Y/N: yeah? Is there something wrong?

???: Well you are the very first person that help me get out of this kind of situation.

Kid Y/N: Oh...well I'm happy that I came so that you are saved by me. My name is Y/N! What's your name?

???: oh it's ------- nice to meet you!

And that the two grow up and become great friends that Y/N slowly started to grow feelings towards the blonde girl. And then one day the girl was going to move away that leaves Y/N not until he gives her something to remember him by. The black hair kid then gives her a doll with a stitch smile on it with buttons for eyes. She gave you a hug and the two were never seen...

End of Flashback

Y/N *Sigh* I wish we could meet again...but I think that's going to be impossible.

And when Y/N was going to bed for his sleep some banging from the cell door was heard and then the boy see the police guard there giving him a serious look.