CHAPTER 2.

He saw her standing looking out the french doors in the living room, "Freya has taken Hope they will be back in two and a half hours," And she was swooped up and carried to his room the door slamming shut. Klaus ripped her clothes from her body and not to be outdone her alpha surging to the surface she tore his clothes from him sinking her fangs into his shoulder fuelling herself with his fine rare exceptional blood, he roughly handled her breasts pulling and rubbing her nipples making her whine with enjoyment, he in turn relished the noises he could extract from his avaricious little wolf, and she was his, she had always been his from the moment he laid eyes on her in Tyler Lockwood's study in Mystic Falls, no matter what other he bedded and played with Hayley was his, it thrilled him no others knew of their liaisons through the years, she was his delicious wild secret, as he forcefully thrust into her smashing her up against the wall and fucking her ruthlessly and no matter how hard he fucked her she fucked him back with equal vigor and intensity, bringing her to a rapid climax he spun her around and pushed her face first into the wall yanked her hips out, spreading her legs for him like the bitch in heat she always was for him and he snarled with lust at her glistening cunt as he speared his rock hard cock back into her, slamming his pelvis into her hard muscled arse her cunt gripping him tightly, his fingers digging into her slender hip bones their flesh slapping together.

He howled as he spewed his seed into her and threw her on the bed. Hayley landing on on her back and panting breathlessly, she narrowed her eyes a he stalked to her stealthily and growled at him, showing fang, her hybrid eyes glowing waving wolf talons at him as he crawled predatorily towards her, she slashed his thigh from hip to knee, his amber eyes glowed fiercely at her a low rumbling growl filling the room, his rigid cock throbbing, weeping and covered in their combined juices and he flipped her on her hands and knees, thrust back into her and pulled her up against his chest in a kneeling position and slammed up into her his hand around her throat, her hair rubbing against his chest as she moved with him, her arms going around his back, she sank wolf talons into his lower back, his cock swelled in size making her cunt tighter more constricting as he plunged into her relentlessly, sucking her neck with zest, roughly fondling her tits, her moans turning into a low deep wail, he sank his fangs in her neck her blood exploding into his mouth making him tingle, prickle and throb all over he growled as she shuddered her body convulsing and rammed into her more viciously getting himself off she grabbed his arm and bit down brutally and he erupted into her again.

He flipped her on her back, her talons slicing through his back at the movement and howled mindlessly slamming his cock back into her, it never mattered how many times he came with her, he was always hard again in seconds, ready to claim her once again.

Once they were done their breathing returned to normal she pushed him off her and swung her legs out of the bed and walked to his bathroom, he heard the shower go on, her needing to wash their blood from her body, she could hardly go home to that pathetic husband of her's covered in his blood and semen, delighting in the knowledge his seed would be dripping out of her all night again as she lay next to the cuckold husband, an evil smirk gracing his lips as he watched her dry herself as she walked into the dressing room and getting clothes he had in there for her, hearing the drawers open selecting underwear he had ordered for her, all to his taste, she came back into the bedroom and dropped her towel, his eyes raking her slender exquisite body as she put her bra on and bent giving him an eyeful of her pink cunt to pull her knickers on, he lay back and rubbed his chest wanting to fuck her again as she pulled her jeans on she looked at him.

"Jackson is staying at the bayou for a couple of days as of tomorrow morning," She announced, putting her shirt on and buttoning it.

"Good riddance, come here, bring Hope you can spend the nights in my bed. I can fuck you all night or in the middle of the night, we haven't done that for awhile," He leered at her, she graced him with a smirk as she put her shoes on, "Come here," He commanded, she smirked and got on the bed kneeling over him her eyes on his, he wrapped a hand around the back of her neck and pulled her lips to his kissing her hungrily biting her bottom lip, he heard Freya come into the compound talking to Hope.