Chapter Nine

That same evening...

At the Mikaelson Compound, Klaus is in the study, sitting in the armchair in the dark, looking at Sabrina's Mikaelson necklace in his hand, gently fiddling with it.

Elijah slowly walks inside and turns on the lamplight on the desk.

"Sabrina hasn't spoken to you?" Elijah asked.

"No, she has not." Klaus told him. "She will never look at me the same way again."

"Give her time, brother. Sabrina will come around and she will forgive you." Elijah told him.

Klaus looks up at Elijah. "Will she?"

Elijah gently puts a reassuring hand on Klaus's right shoulder. "She will. She is your redemption. But right now, I need you."

Klaus and Elijah exchange reassuring looks at each other.

⚜️⚜️

TRANSYLVANIA, BUCHAREST

The next day, Jesse and Sabrina had arrived in Transylvania, Bucharest. The two young women are checking out Dracula's castle. Sabrina takes pictures with a camera.

 Sabrina takes pictures with a camera

{Sabrina's Outfit}

Afterwards, Jesse and Sabrina are sitting on a bench, looking at Dracula's old journal.

"Have you spoken to Klaus?" Jesse asked.

"Not really no. And I don't think I can." Sabrina told Jesse.

"Klaus loves you, Sabrina. And I know that the two of you will work things out." Jesse said.

"The thing is, he knew about my parents's death, and he never told me." Sabrina said.

"Maybe, Klaus was afraid of losing you. Because you're the only person that doesn't see him as the monster that he truly is. I know what kind of man that Klaus is, but it doesn't affect my friendship with him. But I get it if you're not ready to face him. It's up to you, Sabrina."

Jesse and Sabrina exchange looks at each other and small smiles.

⚜️⚜️

INDOOR CAFÉ

Jesse and Sabrina are sitting at a table with their plates of shrimp pasta with glasses of red wine.

"This shrimp pasta is really good." Sabrina said, eating on her food.

"Yeah, I know." Jesse said.