Chapter Twenty-Five

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

The next day, in the study, Klaus is sitting behind the desk, gently fiddling with his wife's, Sabrina's Mikaelson necklace, as he looks at it.

Glimpses of Sabrina's smile, he and Sabrina exchange small smiles at each other. They waltz together at the Stamford University prom.

Sabrina has been turned against him by the mischievous rebellious werewolf pack known as The HaLe Wolves with Derek HaLe as the Alpha.

Elijah slowly walks inside. "Niklaus?"

Klaus looks at Elijah. "What is it?"

"Jesse has information about the Hale Wolves." Elijah said.

⚜️⚜️

Klaus, Elijah and Jesse are in the ballroom talking about the blood-red crescent moon.

"The HaLe Wolves aren't just werewolves. Their werewolves with mischievous rebellious behavior. But there's something else. They feed on blood of humans. They're addicted to blood. And their ripper blood addicts." Jesse told Klaus and Elijah.

"So, you're saying that Sabrina has become involved with a blood-thirsty werewolves?" Klaus said.

"Yeah." Jesse said. "And if Derek and Cora talked Sabrina into feeding on humans."

"Sabrina wouldn't hurt anyone. She will regret it." Klaus said.

"As of right now, Sabrina doesn't quite care. Derek and Cora are influencing her with their werewolf ripper blood addict. As long she's with them, she's gonna continue down this dark path." Jesse said.

"Then, we'll save her from it." Klaus said. "Sabrina's pure soul is worth saving."

"We might have a little problem." Marcel said, walking inside the ballroom. "Derek and Cora aren't in the French Quarter or in New Orleans."

"So, where are the bloody hell are they?" Klaus asked.

⚜️⚜️

NOLA DEPARTMENT / SPECIAL AGENT FIELD OFFICE

Later on that day, in Special Agent Lana Cooper's office, Klaus, Elijah, Jesse Reeves are with Lana looking at her map with red bobby-pins implying the location of the Hale Wolves.

"Very good work, Lana." Klaus complimented.

"Thanks." Lana thanked him with a small smile. "But Sabrina's smart. She knows that I'm a special agent and she turned off her phone."

Klaus, Elijah, Lana and Jesse exchange worried looks at each other.

Suddenly, Lana's office telephone rings. She answers her telephone.

"Hello?" Lana said.

"Mom?" Sabrina said on the telephone.

Lana looks at Klaus, Elijah and Jesse. "It's Sabrina." And presses the speaker on the office telephone. "Sabrina? Where are you?"

"I know you've been tracking me. And if I tell you guys where we are, you'll just come here to try to save me and handle the Hale Wolves." Sabrina said.

"Sabrina? Don't trust them." Elijah said.

"I don't, Elijah." Sabrina told Elijah. "From my research at the Talamasca Caste, I know what they're capable of. I'm so sorry, you guys. I know that the Hale Wolves are mischievous rebellious influence, but now, I'm stuck with them."