Chapter Eight

TALAMASCA CASTE FOR SUPERNATURAL STUDIES

The next day, Jesse and Sabrina are with their supervisor, David Talbot, in the main room.

{Sabrina's Outfit}

"Your business trip will be visiting Transylvania, Bucharest." David Talbot said to Jesse and Sabrina.

"Transylvania, Bucharest as in "Dracula's castle", right?" Sabrina asked.

"Of course." David Talbot said. "The cargo van will depart this evening. I suggest taking a few duffle bags for the business trip."

"Alright." Sabrina said.

⚜️⚜️

SLATER'S COFFEESHOP

Later on that day, Sabrina is sitting at a table with her mug of French vanilla latte and Danish, reading a book.

Eric Northman sits at the table across from her. "Hello, Sabrina? May I join you?"

Sabrina glances at Eric. "Sure, what do you want?"

"How well do you know of your husband, Klaus Mikaelson?" Eric asked her.

Sabrina looks at Eric. "Klaus told me everything about him. So, I'm not bothered by it."

"So, he told you everything?" Eric asked.

"Yeah, Klaus and I have been married for a long while." Sabrina told him.

"Did he tell you about the night your parents died in a car accident?" Eric asked her.

Sabrina looks at Eric. "I don't know what mind games you're trying to do, or whatever sin that you're trying to tell me about Klaus."

Eric pulls out a Manila envelope and gently puts it in front of Sabrina on the table.

"You lived with your parents and your aunt-figure, Jesse Reeves, in London. One night, your parents were out getting dinner to bring back home when suddenly, something or someone comes walking out of the woods and into the middle road causing, your father, Tyler Cooper, to swerve off the road and hit a tree. Your mother died instantly, but your father was barely alive when he saw someone slowly approaches his car. It was your husband, Klaus."

Sabrina looks at Eric, not wanting to believe him. "You're lying."

"Am I?" Eric asked. "Asks your husband, Klaus."