Chapter Five

STAMFORD UNIVERSITY ACADEMY

The next day, the college bus drops off the college academy students on the sidewalk.

{Sabrina's Outfit}

Sabrina gently walks off the college bus with her blue canvas backpack on her shoulder.

Peter and Avery slowly walks up beside Sabrina.

"Hey, Sabrina." Peter greeted her.

Sabrina small smiles at both of her classmates and best friends. "Hey, Peter. Hey, Avery."

"So, there's been talk about college prom among college students." Peter said.

"Are you gonna go, Sabrina?" Avery asked her.

"Yeah, I think so." Sabrina replied.

Sabrina's phone buzzes in her blue canvas backpack pocket. She, Peter, and Avery stopped walking as Sabrina answers her phone.

"Hey, Klaus." Sabrina answered.

"Hello, Love. Can you do a small favor and look up?" Klaus asked on the phone.

Sabrina looks up at her husband, Klaus, who's standing on the edge of the rooftop.

Sabrina chuckles and hangs up her phone. And glances at Peter and Avery.

"I'll see you guys in the lecture room." Sabrina said, walking away.

"You too." Avery said.

And Peter and Avery walks away inside the college building.

⚜️⚜️

ROOFTOP

Sabrina walks up the stairs and onto the granite flooring of the rooftop patio deck and with aluminum roof lanterns.

Klaus and Sabrina as she gently puts her blue canvas backpack on the chair.

"What are you doing up here?" Sabrina asked, slowly walks up to him.

"It's a nice view of the French Quarter from here." Klaus told her.

"Why are you really here?" Sabrina asked, gently folding her arms.