Chapter Two

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

The next day, in the sunny Klaus's and Sabrina's bedroom, Sabrina lays in bed, asleep, with the bedcover covering her.

{Sabrina's Outfit}

Sabrina wakes up and sits up straight with the bedcover covering the lower half of her body. She looks at the picture frame of Klaus and herself small smiles at their wedding. And other picture frames of them on the nightstand.

Sabrina gently gets up from bed and walks away, and slowly walks up to the second floor balcony railing, but out Klaus's and Elijah's eyesight.

"Lucien Castle had arrived here in New Orleans yesterday evening. I attend to see what exactly brings him here." Klaus said to Elijah.

"And while you attend to your old friend, Lucien, you and I will be working together on this possible supernatural serial killer." Elijah said to his brother.

"Of course, the more that Lana continues to dig into the investigation, the more trouble she's gonna find herself in." Klaus said to Elijah. And looks up at the second floor balcony railing. "You can come out now, Sabrina, I know you're there. You don't tiptoe very well."

Sabrina slowly walks up to the second floor balcony railing and looks at Klaus and Elijah.

"I didn't mean to eavesdrop." Sabrina said to them.

"It's alright." Elijah said, and looks at Klaus. "I'll see you when I return."

Klaus nodded and Elijah walks away. Sabrina gently walks down the stairs and into the courtyard.

"So, you and Elijah are the epic brotherly duo." Sabrina said.

"Yeah, something like that." Klaus said.

Sabrina chuckled, softly. "Okay, I'll see you afterwards."

"Alright." Klaus said.

Sabrina walks away from Klaus, getting ready for her class at Stamford.

⚜️⚜️

STAMFORD UNIVERSITY ACADEMY

Later on that day, in the lecture room, Sabrina is at the chalkboard, writing an science equation.