Chapter Three

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

The next day, Sabrina gently walks down the stairs and into the courtyard with her blue canvas backpack on her shoulder.

{Sabrina's Outfit}

Gently taking a granola bar from the bowl, she takes a bite out of it.

"Class starts 9:00." Klaus said, slowly walks inside the courtyard.

"I know." Sabrina said. "And the bus will be at the bus stop in a few minutes."

"You know, I could drive you there if you want." Klaus suggested.

"I know, but you have things to do. And besides, I have things to do too." Sabrina said.

Klaus chuckled, softly, to himself. "I'll see you when you get home."

"You too." Sabrina said.

Klaus gently takes Sabrina's hand, causing her to look at him. He gently pulls her close to him and they share a kiss.

Klaus and Sabrina exchange small smiles at each other and she walks away, eating on her granola bar.

⚜️⚜️

STAMFORD UNIVERSITY ACADEMY

Later on that day, after class, the college students walks out of the lecture room. Sabrina remained behind and is sitting atop of the first row.

"What does David have you doing now, Jess?" Sabrina asked her.

"The same old usual." Jesse replied, putting her things in her tote bag. "Vampire covens, werewolf packs, witch covens. Supernatural folklore legends."

"I already know so much about the supernatural, maybe, I could help, you know." Sabrina said.

"I know, Sabrina, but you have class assignments to work on." Jesse said.

"I can multitask, Jesse." Sabrina said to her with a small smile, and gently leaps off the table.

Jesse small smiles back at Sabrina. "I know. I have to meet Slater at his coffee shop. Will you be alright alone?"

"Yeah, I'll be fine. And tell your husband, Slater, I said "Hi". Sabrina said.

"Sure will." Jesse said.