Chapter Fourteen

STAMFORD UNIVERSITY ACADEMY

The next day, in the ballroom, the ballroom itself has been formally decorated for the college prom.

The Twilight Waltz.

Decorated tables and chairs. In the middle of the ballroom is an olive tree prop with a stone fountain decorated with fairy-lights.

⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

Later on that day, Klaus slowly walks into the courtyard and sees Eric Northman sitting in the armchair.

{Sabrina's Outfit}

"Hello, Klaus." Eric greeted the Original Hybrid with a sly grin.

"You have some nerve coming here to my family home." Klaus told Eric.

"Of course I do." said Eric. "How's your precious wife, Sabrina? Does she know the kind of man that you truly are?"

"Yes, she does." Klaus said, and slowly takes a step closer to Eric. "She's unbothered by it now."

"When my wife, Nora and I, learned that the almighty Klaus Mikaelson has married, she and I were both utterly surprised. I mean, Klaus Mikaelson, the Original Hybrid that has spread fear in the hearts of other supernatural, has gotten married. But deep down, you're still the cold-hearted monstrous dick bag that you really are." Eric told Klaus.

"What are you getting at, Eric?" Klaus asked.

And then, Eric vamp-sped up to Klaus, right up to his face. "Now, that you're a married man, the supernatural thinks that you're gone soft hearted because of Sabrina Cooper. Or perhaps, Sabrina is the person that's holding you back from being the man that you once were."

"Sabrina is nothing to me. I tell her things that she wants to hear. I do things for her because for her. Not for myself. She's nothing but a distraction that I can easily get hurt." Klaus told Eric in a fit of annoyance.

Eric then, looks behind Klaus, and Klaus turns around to look at Sabrina, who overheard what he said.

Feeling remorseful, Klaus tries to apologize. "Sabrina? I—"

But Sabrina, with tears in her eyes, walks away.

"Sabrina, wait?" Klaus said, walking after her. "Sabrina, wait, please?"