Chapter Twelve

STAMFORD UNIVERSITY ACADEMY

The next day, in the hallway, the college students walks inside the lecture classroom.

{Sabrina's Outfit}

As Sabrina makes her way to the lecture classroom wearing her blue canvas backpack on her shoulder, Klaus slowly walks inside the hallway.

"Sabrina?" Klaus said.

Sabrina turns around to look at her husband. "Klaus? What are you doing here?"

"Just wanted to make sure you're okay." Klaus said, slowly walks up to her. "And what we talked about."

Sabrina small smiles at him. "I know. And I'll keep my grades up."

Klaus and Sabrina exchange small smiles at each other.

"I'll be fine, Klaus." Sabrina reassured him with a small smile. "I'll see you at home."

Klaus and Sabrina exchange another small smiles at each other and she walks inside the lecture room.

Klaus and Jesse exchange looks at each other and nods at each other. And he walks away.

⚜️⚜️

THEATRE

That afternoon, Slater and Jesse, along with Sabrina has regrouped with the supernatural theatre drama club in the auditorium.

Two young adult werewolves; Cameron and Inez, two witches: Wallace and Janessa, and two vampires; David and Coleen.

"Alright, everyone. As you may know, Slater and I have formed a theatre drama club. But my husband and I need a little help with a title." Jesse said to the theatre drama club.

"Does anyone have any suggestions?" Slater asked.

Standing side by side each other, Cameron, Inez, Wallace, Janessa, David, Coleen and Sabrina exchange looks at each other, wondering if they each have an idea for a drama performance title.

Sabrina raises her hand and Jesse looks at her.

"Sabrina?" Jesse said with a nod.

Sabrina takes a step forward, gently fiddling with the hem of her sundress. "Umm, maybe, the title for our drama performance can be " 'Always and Forever'? "