Chapter Thirteen

THEATRE

The next day, the supernatural drama club rehearsal performance for "Always and Forever" has began.

{Sabrina's Outfit}

The stage prop of a balcony railing with a green screen of a full moon for the background.

Slater and Jesse are sitting in the theatre auditorium seats.

"Alright, everyone. This is our drama performance before college prom." Jesse said.

"Cameron?" Klaus said, sitting in the auditorium seat with his feet propped up on the auditorium seat in front of him. "No any funny business with my wife."

"I won't, Mr. Klaus Mikaelson sir." Cameron said, with a nervous chuckle.

Sabrina looks at Cameron. "Relax, my husband is just kidding."

"No, he's not." Cameron said.

Klaus and Kol are sitting in the auditorium chairs. And Kol his feet also propped up on the auditorium seat in front of him.

"I didn't know that Sabrina has such drama performance talent." Kol said.

"This is Sabrina's first drama performance, so, I'm sure she'll do great." Klaus said.

Cameron and Sabrina exchange nervous chuckles with each other. He's sitting atop of a piano, and she's sitting in a seated position atop of the piano.

Slater presses the button on the remote on his CD player.

🎵 All my heart wants, is to be with you. Be with you. There's no one I want. I rather be with you, and just you 🎵 Cameron and Sabrina sang together.

Cameron and Sabrina gently gets up to their feet. He gently twirls her around. And they both gently leaps off the piano and onto the stage.

Sabrina gently walks onto the round balcony stage prop.

🎵 Yeah, Yeah. I rather be with you, just be with you 🎵 The CD player sang.

🎵 You know how days can be, it changes Days to Nights 🎵 Cameron sang, sitting atop of the stage prop balcony railing.

🎵 With you by side, I'll be alright 🎵 Sabrina sang, gently leaning on the balcony railing.

🎵 Through every up and every down, I'm always gonna be around, you know in your heart, you can lean on me 🎵 Cameron and Sabrina snag together.