Chapter 5

The next month was a constant repeat of what happened that day. Everyday we would get up and train then I would come back, shower and then go visit Liz and learn more about being a pack doctor even though I didn't really want to be one. I felt the need to be able to help others or myself if needed, so I learnt as much as possible after trainings.

I had just finished another training and had showered and was going to Liz when I heard the alphas speaking. I caught a scent of my brothers and the Alphas daughter and son. I slowly walked to the door eating my noodles as I overhear what they say.

"He called" the Alpha says and everyone gasps "he will be here in 3 days and he will attack" he says solemnly.

I reel back in shock as I almost spill my noodles everywhere. I quickly gain my balance and stand back up straight. Why wouldn't they tell me this? Isn't it important that I know too! I am part of this family. I growl in anger and rush off to find Liz. Even though it is very selfish that they didn't say anything to me but I will have to save them all anyway. So I start making a plan in my head and I smirk as a plan quickly forms.

I meet Liz as she is taking care of a boy we had taken in a week ago. He was accidentally pushed through a window and has this huge cut in his leg. Even though werewolves heal really quickly, Liz was scared it would get infected so she told him to stay here for a while. I think he's enjoying it but he'll be leaving soon anyway so it doesn't really matter.

"What's wrong dear?" Liz asks as she concentrates on rubbing the boys leg of dirt and bacteria.

"Oh nothing, don't worry about a thing" I reassure her and smile at her.

"Alright if you say so," Liz says "will you help me settle him down? He's being quite twitchy today"

"Hey I'm right here" the boy, Aiden, complains.

"Well if you'd stop twitching we wouldn't have to talk about you when your here" I reply matter of factly.

He huffs in annoyance but suddenly stops twitching. I give Liz a wink and sit at the desk and start reading. Liz gave me a load of werewolf biology books so I can study more about being a doctor while she is doing the boring stuff.

————————-

2 days pass and I have finally forgiven my brothers and father for not telling me about the whole Xavier thing. We are all getting really nervous because it is happening tomorrow and finally the whole pack knows so there is a little bit of a panic. Our pack arrived yesterday to help out, and so there is double nervousness.

"Blake stop playing that stupid game it's making me even more nervous" I hiss at him as I try to play flappy bird peacefully.

"Well your stupid game is making me nervous too; you can't even get higher than 15" he chuckles.

I growl and leap at him as he throws his phone onto the couch as a way to protect it. I sit on him and we roll around both trying to get free but also trying to wrestle.

"Blake I will kill you if you don't let me win and continue my game" I seethe.

"Well you made me stop my game too! So don't make it seem like all my fault," he growls playfully.

I can't believe he is mocking me! Stupid butt head, I quickly jump up and innocently walk towards his phone. I grab it before he notices and sprint to my room.

"No no no Charlotte there is a lot of personal things in there," he screams as I lock the door.

"I can see that" I reply cheekily looking through his chats with multiple girls. "Its quite disturbing actually" I scream out at him.