Chapter 4

I shock awake to Garden whining, I look over to the door and see her scratching at it. I look confusedly at her,

"What is it babe?" I ask as I start walking to the door.

Only then do I stop half way and grin. I hadn't smelt this in years, I fling open the door and run down the stairs. Half way down Garden speeds in front of me and trips me.

"AHHH" I scream as I roll down the stairs.

I land on my face and groan in annoyance, I feel Garden lick my cheek before speeding off again. I growl and roll my eyes before slowly getting off the floor and dusting off my pyjamas.

I grumble to myself as I walk to the kitchen.

"Stupid little mutt, why don't you just trip me and kill me while your at it huh? No no it's tooootally fi-" I'm cut off by Caleb jumping happily in front of my with a full plate of bacon and scrambled eggs.

"Here you are ma'am" He bows while handing me my plate.

I snatch it away from him with a glare and walk away while rubbing my sore ass.

"Well someone's on their period today" he says sarcastically.

I turn around and growl at him and he chuckles and sprints off, I walk towards the dining room and everyone is sitting happily and chatting. I quickly make a u-turn and walk to the living room where there are also kids. I chuckle awkwardly and walk into the garden. There are no people out here, I sit cross-legged and eat my breakfast savouring every bite.

When I finish I lay down on the grass waiting to stop bloating. I lay there for an hour until I hear the commotion from inside. I jump up and attempt to clean the grass stain off my pyjamas and walk inside.

Everyone is standing around in sports gear and chatting loudly.

"Umm... What's going on?" I ask in a whisper to some random dude next to me.

"We are going out to the field to train, you because of all the fighting and stuff coming up" he smiles at me.

"Oh.... Umm... Ok..." I say and then sprint up the stairs to my room.

I quickly undress, chuck on a sports bra, shorts, shoes and throw my hair into a pony tail and run back downstairs with Garden on my tail. They luckily haven't left yet so I quickly go into the kitchen to feed Garden and run back out.

But everyone had left already.

"Oh for gods sakes, this always happens to me" I scream in frustration and run outside.

I can just see the last few people shifting and running into the woods.

"Oh shit..." I say to myself.

I can't shift, because then they would see my panther... Well then I'll just have to do double the exercise and run.

"Urghhhh why does life hate me" I roll my eyes and start running, using the scents to track the pack.

I finally get to a clearing where everyone is happy and getting changed and I flop on the ground sweaty and panting. I see my brothers laughing at me and I glare so hard at them that they stop smiling and 'casually' turn around.

"Why am I so unfit" I cry out.

My dad and the Alpha call everyone over and tell everyone to get a partner and start practising some fighting moves. Everyone pairs up and walks to a different corner of the field and I just stand there alone with Garden.

I look at him and smirk he looks up at my confusedly. I chuckle evilly and pull him to a corner of the field.

"Come at me oh great Garden" I bow down to him.