Chapter 7

I just froze and stared. Froze. And. Stared. Even though he was in wolf form and I had never seen his face as a human he was already perfect. His eyes were as dark as the ocean as he inspected me. He slowly stood up and licked at the wound on my shoulder.

I winced and pulled away due to the immense pain and Xavier growled in anger. As I whipped my head to look at him I saw regret in his eyes and quickly looked away and tried to get up. Only then did I realise that he had bitten my leg and groaned before looking down at the bite mark.

It was on my left thigh and although it was not very deep it would take about 5 minutes to heal. So I sat there and turned to look at Xavier. His wolf was towering over me watching out for me and I could feel his silky warm fur brushing my shoulders. It made me shiver in pleasure and I cringed as I felt Xavier come closer to me almost covering me whole.

Damn he really was huge. His smell was absolutely wonderful as well. It smelt like pine and freshly mown grass, it almost made me moan in pleasure but I held it in and softly started stroking his stomach as he stood over me watching.

I could feel the purr of affection coming from him and it made me grin like a little schoolgirl. I knew this was wrong because his pack was currently attacking mine and he was really really evil. But I didn't sense any evil in him and my instincts are always right. I looked down at my leg and saw it was completely healed.

I slowly moved out of under Xavier and his cautious eyes followed my movements. I stood up stiffly and groaned in annoyance, and quickly stretched out. I could easily see Xavier scanning my body not only for injuries but also in admiration. I smirked and started walking towards the open battlefield.

"Xavier?" I whispered.

Xavier growled at the mention of his name rolling off my tongue and I could see his eyes grow darker in lust. A minute later he replied with a huff.

"Will you end the war? Please? You're fighting my family too," I ask sweetly but continue to whisper not knowing whether he would react in a bad way.

Xavier growls loudly in frustration and I cover my sensitive ears as the panther inside of my purrs at the demanding tone. Well ok then, betray me and be demanded. I huff but Xavier nods and runs off ahead of me, I roll my eyes before running after him. It is difficult to keep up but am able too.

We reach the clearing and see a few dead wolves, mainly on our side but there are 2 very confused packs and Xavier's pack who is standing back in the forest. I see dad shift and put on some clothes as he sees Xavier entering the clearing.

I stand off behind a tree and watch as Xavier stands in front of his pack. He first goes behind a tree to shift and put on a shirt and shorts before coming out. I gasp at him; he was like a sculpted god. He was ABSOLUTELY beautiful; I moved my hand to wipe off the non-existent drool that I thought would be leaking out of my mouth. He was gorgeous, not scary or evil looking at all like everyone describes him. His dark ocean blue eyes contrast with his light brown hair, with slight stubble and he was absolutely packed with muscles it was sexy as fuck.

As he looked into the trees where he knew I stood I almost fainted as he looked at me. His look was so intense and made me want to jump him right there right now.

"What happened? What is going on here?" my dad demands in a strong gruff tone.

I whimper because I knew Xavier would have to tell my father at one point what happened between Xavier and me. I grimaced thinking about the reaction my father would have, I saw Xavier motion to me to come into the clearing.

I sigh and slowly exit the forest into the clearing; head down I start to walk towards Xavier. As I stand only centimetres away from his god like skin I breathe out a breathe I didn't know I was holding and look at my dad who is looking at me with angry eyes.