Chapter 16

I snuggle further into the warmth next to me. I really did miss waking up to this in the morning, a smile adorns my lips and I kiss his chest. I feel his chest vibrate as he chuckles and I just stubbornly snuggle further into him. His muscly arm, that by the way got MORE muscular than it already was, wraps tighter around me and he kisses my head.

We lie like that for about an hour his wolf and my panther relishing in the facts that they are once again back together.

"I missed you" he whispers.

"I missed you too," I whisper back.

"Are you going to tell me what happened kitten?" he whispers seductively into my ear.

"Maybe you can convince me to," I giggle back.

"Is that a dare kitten?" he growls back.

I giggle harder and attempt to roll off of him but he grabs me by the waist and pulls me back into his chest. He grabs the back of my neck and kisses me. It's passionate from start to end, I run my fingers along every muscle and hair remembering how much I missed his... Everything.

After a very long while later when he had finished touching everything he finally let me go so we could get ready. I jumped out of bed and walked into the bathroom and Xavier just casually strolls in with me.

"Xavier?" I ask with my arms crossed, eyebrow raised and my foot tapping.

"Yes kitten?" he asks with a quick kiss on my nose.

I roll my eyes and smile anyway.

"Xavier I need to shower get out!" he shrugs and points at the shower telling me to go ahead.

I shake my head and reach to the bottom of my dress pulling it up my thighs. I look up at Xavier to see him wide eyed with his toothbrush hanging from his mouth. Hah. Like I was going to give him this satisfaction. While he was distracted, as quick as a cat (pun intended) I push him out of the bathroom with an evil grin.

I hear a loud growl and then a sigh and I know he is walking to the bathroom down the hall. I take a long shower and wrap myself in a towel I walk out of the bathroom I walk into the walk in closet and grab out a pair of denim shorts and a long sleeved black t-shirt. I step out to see Xavier, on the bed, in a towel, his hair dripping wet, casually lying on his phone like a mother effing model. He has NO IDEA what he is doing to me.

"Oh hey kitten how was your shower?" he asks without looking up from his phone.

I cannot answer not a single word can come out of my mouth. I just stand there with my mouth open, my eyes open and my panties soaking. No joke, I have never been so aroused in my life.

"Babe, what smells so good its-" he breaks off and whips his head towards me.

I see his eyes darken as he sniffs the air again and I blush so hard I think I'm going to die.

"Jesus Christ" he swears under his breath and drops his phone.

He walks over to me and grabs my chin and slams me into the wall.

"I want to do so many things to you right now," he whispers in my ear and I gasp.

Fucking hell.

"Xavier I am going to be honest with you, if you don't get off me right now I am going to do something very very inappropriate," I say breathlessly.

I feel my heart pounding between my legs. Oh my god.

"Kitten," his breath hitches "no ones stopping you."