Alpha 《Alpha!Iguro Obanai x fem!omega!reader 》

Smut

This is a smut
It's a 2 part story btw

I just thought of it when I was reading a demon slayer headcannons book.

🆃︎🅷︎🅸︎🆁︎🅳︎ 🅿︎🅴︎🆁︎🆂︎🅾︎🅽︎ 🅿︎🅾︎🆅︎

Y/N has been stuck in the bathroom for five minutes. She just found out, it's mating season for Alphas. Her beloved husband Obanai was on a rut. She were in danger. She didn't know where he was but it's better safe than sorry. She'd say to herself. Her stomach rumbled for food. She opened the door and peeped her head outside. Not seeing Obanai, she make a run towards the kitchen. As she made her sandwich, strong arms wrapped around her waist. She froze in shock and worry. "I found you." His voice was deep and husky. She felt his bulge against her lower back as it hit her ass, It was super hard. "Let's go to bed, I want to feed you something much more better than a sandwich.~" He purred into her little omega ear.

T̾I̾ M̾E̾S̾K̾I̾ P̾

He picked her up without breaking the kiss and placed her on the kitchen counter top. "Y/N..." He said breaking the kiss and panting heavily for air. "Obanai..?" She asked a bit confused on his sudden behaviour. "I want to eat you out tonight." He said looking into your e/c eye's. "I-..." She said with a flustered look written all over her face. "I really need you, not even need, I want you and I will have you." He said looking at her with pure lust and desire. Y/N stayed quiet. "Tonight, I'm going to make sure everybody knows, your mine." He said carrying her off the counter top and to the bedroom.

"Obanai —" before she could finish her sentence, she got cut off by him. "Princess use your words, you got that?" Y/N nodded blushing a bright red colour. "Princess use your manners~" he purred into her ear. "Y-yes, Alpha.." She muttered out embarassed. "Good girl~" he said before kissing her roughly, he started to unbutton her Demon Slayer shirt. Once both of them were naked with only there undergarments covering them.

Obanai pinned Y/N to a wall and started biting her neck, leaving hickey's and marks. "Oban— Alpha!!" Y/N exclaimed once he found a sweet spot. "Is that a sweet spot Princess?" He asked biting the same spot again. "A–aah!!" She moaned as he smiled a ghost of a smile. "You've been a very bad girl lately Princess, you should be punished~" He whispered into her ear sending shivers down her spine. "I.. I'm sorry for misbehaving... a-aah!!" Y/N breathed out for air. He then to spread her legs, putting his length in at an incredible speed. "Alpha!, it h-hurts!" She cried out to him as hus size was huge she hasn't adjusted to it yet.

To be continued