Alpha 2《Alpha!Obanai x Omega!rem!reader》

Reader is female
Smut
Cringe
Give credit if u use my idea
Very detailed smut
Omgea and Alpha AU

Note : This is a smut so if you don't like mature and sexual content, I'd advise you to skip this chapter.

This is your first and last warning.

╔═════ஜ۩۞۩ஜ═════╗
 ALPHA PART TWO
╚═════ஜ۩۞۩ஜ═════╝

🆃︎🅷︎🅸︎🆁︎🅳︎ 🅿︎🅴︎🆁︎🆂︎🅾︎🅽︎ 🅿︎🅾︎🆅︎

Obanai removes his shirt carefully then turns his back towards you. Giving you the opportunity to look at his scars and well built body. Curiosity getting the better of you, you run your fingers along the scars.

"Careful with me sweet cheeks, that gets me going."

Your eyes widen as you flush a bright red colour, "Y–you can feel my touch along these?" You ask him, eyes still focused on his well built body. "Of course I can sweet cheeks." His eyes still focus on you as he turns to look at you. "Are you still afraid of me sweet cheeks?" He asks, in a low husband like voice. "No..I'm not afraid." Your voice as soft as a cherry blossom petal falling onto the ground.

"You've been a good girl for me this week and good girls get a reward. Do you want a reward?" His words came low and husky, his scent growing stronger, blocking your senses as lust started to take over your body. He pushes you onto the mattress, his fingers reaching under your panties waistband, playing with the edge of your panties as Obanai drags his fingers across your soft skin.

Your back arches for him, you lean against his body, melting into his touch. "You never knew how many naughty fantasies I had about you. All the perverted things I have been dreaming doing to you over the last year. How badly I wanted to make love to you." He whispered into your ear, causing a shiver to run up your spine.

His fingers slide deeper into your pants as his words force a moan out of you. Obanai licks your neck than whispers into your ear. "Aren't you curious? Don't you want me to show you? All you have to do is tell me who you belong too. Come on sweet cheeks, say my name. Give yourself to me."

"You! I belong to you, Iguro-kun!" You blurt the answer, the lust and sexual tension overwhelming you. "Alright then sweet cheeks. Spread those pretty legs open wide for me." He coos into your ear, causing you to flush red.

Doing his command makes a growl to escape his throat. "Just the smell of you gets me going but this is a whole different story sweet cheeks. Look how obedient you are~ it honestly drives me feral."

His fingers slide into your opening as he goes for you clit. He presses against it, drawing tiny circles. "Mmm..Why did I wait for months to do this...when you're clearly enjoying this." He quickens his speed, continuing to whisper naughty things to you. "You're soaking wet for me sweet cheeks. Ready for me to fuck you?"

He is being merciless to you clit as he begins rubbing it quicker, making your legs shake. "Please alpha.." You mange to say a couple of words before becoming a moaning mess. He takes his sweet time undressing you, treasuring every single part of your body. Once your fully undressed, his lips trail all over your body leaving Hickey's and bruises to mark you as his.

He releases his aching dick from his pants. He aims for your opening as the tip slides into your thickness. He curses feeling the most sensitive part of his body touch yours. Giving a push he feels hoe tight you are. Gritting your teeth at the sensation of adjusting to his length. "That's just the tip sweet cheeks."

To be continued >>>