°|if reader was demon|°

Note : this is made by my friend!

Request by hxxrts_for_nezuko

Headcanon: Reader as a Demon, Taken by the Demon Slayer Corps

In this headcanon, the reader is born as a demon but has never consumed human flesh. Instead, their existence has been a constant struggle against their own demonic nature to protect innocent lives. One day, the reader's path crosses with the Master of the Demon Slayer Corps, who takes them under their wing to train and help control their demonic urges.

As news spreads throughout the Demon Slayer Corps about the existence of a demon who has never consumed humans, it causes a stir among the Hashiras. Each Hashira reacts differently upon learning about the reader's situation, showcasing their unique perspectives.

Tanjiro Kamado, the kind-hearted protagonist, is filled with empathy towards the reader. He understands the internal struggle they face against their own nature and wants to offer his support. Tanjiro firmly believes that everyone deserves a chance at redemption and hopes that the reader can find a way to control their demon instincts.

Upon hearing the news, the Hashira of Fire, Kyojuro Rengoku, is intrigued. He has a burning desire to know more about the reader's unmatched willpower and restraint. Kyojuro believes that with proper guidance, the reader's unique circumstances could be invaluable in the fight against demons. He advocates for their inclusion in the Demon Slayer Corps, hoping that it could potentially lead to a breakthrough in demon-slaying techniques.

Giyu Tomioka, the Water Hashira, initially reacts with skepticism. He finds it difficult to trust demons, given his own tragic past. However, upon witnessing the reader's unwavering commitment to protect innocent lives, Giyu realizes that not all demons are the same. He cautiously agrees with the Master's decision to train the reader but keeps a close eye on their actions, ready to step in should they veer off the righteous path.

Mitsuri Kanroji, the Love Hashira, is, as always, filled with boundless affection and optimism. She immediately embraces the reader, thrilled to have another potential ally against the demons. Mitsuri sees the beauty in the reader's struggle and admires their strength in resisting their demonic instincts. Her unconditional acceptance and support make the reader feel welcomed and valued within the Demon Slayer Corps.

Sanemi Shinazugawa, the Wind Hashira, is initially hostile towards the reader. He believes that all demons should be eradicated, and he struggles to accept the reader's unique circumstances. However, as time goes on, Sanemi witnesses their genuine desire to protect humanity. Despite still harboring doubts, he grudgingly begins to acknowledge their potential as an ally.

Finally, Obanai Iguro, the Serpent Hashira, approaches the situation with cautious curiosity. He recognizes the reader's struggle and respects their unwavering commitment to good. Obanai's calm and calculating nature allows him to see the reader as neither purely good nor evil but rather as a complex individual navigating a difficult path. He watches closely, hoping to learn from their experiences.

As the reader trains under the Master's guidance, their presence within the Demon Slayer Corps sparks discussions, debates, and bursts of unexpected camaraderie among the Hashiras. Each Hashira's reaction reflects their unique character, ultimately revealing the complexities of the Demon Slayer Corps' internal dynamics and the potential for growth and change within the organization.