A blossoming Connection 《Tanjiro x reader》

Gender neutral reader
•fluff
•my old (2020) demon slayer AU
•Cringe
•Part 1/?

Note : I really don't know what I did for this one but I think it's cute and wholesome so I may add more parts to this because why not and I'm not that mean to keep you guys in suspense. <3

Quick notice : This was written by my friend, she's a huge Tanjiro simp but I'm surprised she doesn't have a Wattpad account yet because her writing is so good and fancy so I'll let her write some oneshots because I've been doing lazy days and because she's been begging me to let her do it.

╔═════ஜ۩۞۩ஜ═════╗
𝘽𝙇𝙊𝙎𝙎𝙊𝙈𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙉𝙀𝘾𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉
╚═════ஜ۩۞۩ஜ═════╝

🆃︎🅷︎🅸︎🆁︎🅳︎ 🅿︎🅴︎🆁︎🆂︎🅾︎🅽︎ 🅿︎🅾︎🆅︎

It was a peaceful evening in the bustling town as Tanjiro Kamado made his way through the crowded streets. With his trusty wooden box strapped to his back and his determined gaze, he continued on his mission to eliminate the demons plaguing the world. However, little did he know that fate had something unexpected in store for him.

As he maneuvered through the stalls of vendors selling various goods, Tanjiro caught a glimpse of a figure that stood out from the crowd. (Y/n), a charming and determined individual, had a captivating presence that drew Tanjiro's attention. Their eyes met, and a silent connection seemed to form between them.

Curiosity getting the better of him, Tanjiro approached, unsure of what to say. "(Y/n), is that you?" he called out, hoping to strike up a conversation.

Startled, (Y/n) turned around, their eyes widening in surprise. "Tanjiro? What are you doing here?" they asked, a hint of confusion lacing their voice.

Taking a moment to catch his breath, Tanjiro replied, "I'm just passing through town, finishing up a job. What about you? Are you here for something specific?"

(Y/n) smiled warmly, their eyes sparkling with a mix of joy and determination. "Actually, I've been training to become a skilled swordsperson. I plan to join the Demon Slayer Corps soon, just like you."

Tanjiro's face lit up with excitement. He had always admired those who had the courage to take up the same path as his. "That's amazing! I'm sure you'll become a fantastic demon slayer," he said, genuinely impressed. "If you ever need any guidance or support, I'll be there for you."

Grateful for Tanjiro's offer, (Y/n) bowed their head slightly. "Thank you, Tanjiro. Your words mean a lot to me." As they raised their head, something caught (Y/n)'s attention. "Look, the sakura trees are starting to bloom. They're so beautiful."

Tanjiro turned to see a cluster of sakura trees nearby, their delicate petals beginning to paint the world in shades of pink. With a gentle smile, he extended his hand towards (Y/n). "Would you like to walk among the sakura trees with me?"

(Y/n) hesitated for a moment, then placed their hand in Tanjiro's, feeling a subtle warmth spread through their fingers. Together, they ventured towards the blossoming sakura avenue, the wind carrying the fragrant scent of the petals.

Strolling beneath the blooming sakura, Tanjiro and (Y/n) shared stories of their journeys and aspirations. Their worries and fears melted away as they found solace in each other's company.

As the evening sun cast a warm glow, they settled beneath a particularly grand sakura tree. Moments of silence passed, but it was a comforting silence that spoke volumes. They basked in each other's presence, finding peace amidst the chaos of their lives as demon slayers.

With nightfall approaching, Tanjiro reluctantly suggested they part ways. "(Y/n), it's getting late. We should head back."

(Y/n) nodded, a mix of emotions crossing their face. "Thank you, Tanjiro, for spending this time with me. It's moments like these that make me feel less alone in this challenging world."

Smiling gently, Tanjiro responded, "You're never alone, (Y/n). We may face hardships, but remember, there are always people who care about you, including me."

As they bid each other farewell, a newfound bond formed between Tanjiro and (Y/n). Their paths may have crossed unexpectedly, but they were confident that their connection would continue to grow as they faced the trials that awaited them.

As Tanjiro watched (Y/n) disappear into the distance, he couldn't help but feel a sense of hope. Amidst the darkness, their encounter had blossomed like a sakura petal, reminding him that love, friendship, and determination would always prevail.

From that day forward, Tanjiro and (Y/n) found comfort in knowing that they had each other, united not just by their shared goals but also by the blossoming feelings that bloomed within their hearts.