Alpha 3 《Alpha!Obanai x Omega fem!reader》

Reader is female
Smut
•Cringe
•Give credit if u use my idea
•Very detailed smut
•Omgea and Alpha AU

Note : This is a smut so if you don't like mature and sexual content, I'd advise you to skip this chapter

This is your first and last warning

╔═════ஜ۩۞۩ஜ═════╗
 ALPHA PART THREE
╚═════ஜ۩۞۩ஜ═════╝

🆃︎🅷︎🅸︎🆁︎🅳︎ 🅿︎🅴︎🆁︎🆂︎🅾︎🅽︎ 🅿︎🅾︎🆅︎

He starts spreading your legs wider while keeping you in a bondage. This new angle causes him to push himself into you, his balls fully inside of you. The overestimulation and pain of being forcefully spread open gets to you. You start clawing on the bedsheets, arching your back right off the bed. Obanai leaves himself fully stuffed into your clit. Watching you adjust to his size.

"You're taking my cock well, such a good little slut."

His words make a lewd sound come out of you, using this Obanai pulls back to start thrusting into you. Over and over again. You started clenching around him. "Don't you dare cum. Not until I give you permission. Say yes if you're listening sweet cheeks." He kept on ruthlessly fucking you at a harsh and fast pace. "Y–yes a–a–alpha." Drool escaped the corner of your lips.

"My little omega. Only mine! No one else is allowed to touch your body. I own you. You're mine!"

He trusts at an inhuman pace as his excitement builds. Tears start to form in your eyes as you fight the urge to cum all over the sheets. He grabs your throat in a dominant way. Leaning his body forward as his cock grinds against your clit. Lewd screams escape you. "You looks so beautiful with my hands around your throat sweet cheeks." He whispered into your ear, keeping his fast pace.

"You're such a good girl. Come on, cum for me now."

You came as you became overestimulated. "Scream louder. Let me hear your pretty voice. You belong to me. Come on, keep cumming don't stop until I say so." He releases your throat, helping you ride out your high. Once done, he flips you over, your upper body laying on the mattress, dragging you hips up against him.

Obanai then slaps your ass, leaving a red handprint on it. "Oh sweet cheeks. I'm going to use you like my own personal cum holder."

Being and alpha and during mating season, supposedly never running out of stigma. He fucks you all night, rotating you into all possible positions. Playing all of lewd dreams and thought, giving you enough water and breaks so you can continue. Leaving more marks and bruises on your body. Thrusting his cum deep inside of you, over and over again. 

Just to hear you scream and moan his name. Filling you with his seed as a another reminder that you belong to him and no one else.