Perfect 《Giyuu x reader》

Gender neutral reader
•fluff
my demon slayer AU
•Cringe
Part 1/2

Note : this is just to make some of y'all feel better and so I can start writing my male!reader oneshots because I've been doing female!reader oneshots for these past chapters and I feel guilty for some people who've been waiting for my male!reader oneshots.

╔═════ஜ۩۞۩ஜ═════╗
𝙋𝙀𝙍𝙁𝙀𝘾𝙏
╚═════ஜ۩۞۩ஜ═════╝

🅈/🄽 🄿🄾🅅

I slowly slide my feet into the cool, cold pond water as I silently waited for Giyuu as I wanted to invite him to go to a festival in a nearby village. I decided to get dressed and wait inside for him. I got dressed in a knee high dark blue kamino and thigh high socks/ in a dark blue yukata and white socks and/with my sandals. I sat under the sunset with my blue paper umbrella on my left as I watched the sun rest in the far mountains, I heard footsteps behind me. "Why all dressed up?" I didn't turn my head as I knew it was him. "I wanted to invite you to the festival nearby. I understand if it's last minute and you already have plans." I expected a no or a slap to the face but to my surprise Giyuu agreed.
We walked to his estate and I waited for him to get ready. He wore a dark blue yukata and his hair was loss as it touched his shoulders. As we walked under the moonlit road, chatter sounded in the far distance of the road with lanterns lightning in the distance far from us.

🆃︎🅷︎🅸︎🆁︎🅳︎ 🅿︎🅴︎🆁︎🆂︎🅾︎🅽︎ 🅿︎🅾︎🆅︎

"Can we go see the fish?" Y/N asked him, nervously smiling. He nodded at their request. They both slide through the crowd of the people and peacefully walked towards the pond. Y/N unintentionally held Giyuu's hand and ran over to the pond. Feeding some food to the fishes and getting yourselves food, eating it by a bench. They noticed Giyuu looking at a booth. "Do you want to go there? We can if you please." He was taken by surprise at their kind offer. He slowly nodded and stood up, grabbing there hand and walked towards the booth. "You two seem like a lovely couple, how may I help you?" The two of you blushed, looking at the old lady infront of you.

"May I please get the two fox mask." Giyuu's voice was calming and smooth, they rested there head on his shoulder, listening to their surroundings. "Ara ara! Tomioka-san! L/N-san!" Y/N knew it was the voice of Shinobu she dragged Giyuu away from them. They payed for the masks and took them from the kind old women. "Thank you ma'am." They thanked her and walked to find Todoroki. Y/N passed a beautiful shop that has amazing necklaces and bracelets. They bought a Ying and Yang one and two bracelets one said 'lover ' and the other said '4 ever'.

T̾I̾ M̾E̾S̾K̾I̾ P̾

It was the end of the day, Y/N and Todoroki were forced to buy ice-cream for everyone as they all meet up. The two waited for the orders Y/N turned around, looking at Giyuu. "May I talk to you please." He nodded and walked with them to a nearby hill. They gave him both the masks and blushed taking a deep breath. "I really, really like you and I was hoping you could be my boyfriend, I would like to give you this bracelet, it's okay, if you don't return my feelings." Y/N shut their eyes in anticipation, they felt Giyuu's fingers graze their palm. He lifted their chin and smiled. Y/N opened their eye's and looked into his blue eyes. He placed one of the fox masks on their forehead, kissing them in return. They smiled as the both of them got the ice-cream. "Thank you sir!" The two of them walked away holding hands, Y/N stopped before they guys reached the others, Giyuu took a glance at them. They went on there tippy-toes and kissed him on the lips. They placed the Ying necklace around his neck as the Yang was on them. "Race you!" Then the two of them sprinted off to the others, without dropping the ice-cream.