Chapter 16 It's not a simple boy

In the gorgeous living room of the Junior Presidential Suite, the old man of the Ye family was sitting on the sofa in the middle with his back straight. The Nan family and his wife were sitting aside with unnatural expressions, looking like they were hesitating to speak, and they always wanted to speak. At this moment, he was afraid of the old man's sharp eyes, and swallowed all the words he was about to say.

"Old Commander, this is what you want."

A middle-aged man in military uniform walked in with an imposing manner and respectfully handed a piece of information to the old man.

"Yes."

The old man took the information, glanced at the couple who were hesitant to speak, and opened the folder in his hand. After reading the information line by line, the old man's eyebrows sometimes relaxed and sometimes frowned.

"Pa!"

After a moment, the old man closed the document, glared at the two couples sitting on his right, and then said in a deep voice: "Yu Feng, contact Mr. Xuanyuan at the Police Department and tell him that I want to talk to my old comrade. Let's catch up on old times."

"Yes."

In front of the old man, no one dared to make a mistake. Yu Feng took out his mobile phone from his arms and dialed directly. The two couples who were glared at by the old man for no reason were confused. I don't understand what song the old man is singing.

"Grandpa."

At this moment, Ye Tianxie walked out gracefully, automatically ignoring the couple on the side, and walked towards his grandfather. Unexpectedly, he was glared hard by the old man. Ye Tianxie was stunned. He paused and looked at Yu Lan and others who were standing behind the old man. Following their gazes, the folder placed by the old man on the sofa next to him appeared in his sight. His thin lips curled up slightly, and he instantly understood what was happening now. situation, calmly walked to the left side of the old man and sat down, reaching out to pick up the folder on the sofa.

Like the old man's reaction, Ye Tianxie also frowned while watching. He originally thought that his little guy should be some relative of the Nan family, but unexpectedly he turned out to be the most mysterious young master of the Nan family. The most incredible thing is that he is also a member of the Police Department. The grandson of Mr. Xuanyuan has a really brilliant background, but it seems that his little guy is not very popular in either the Nan family or the Xuanyuan family.

In less than ten minutes, Ye Tianxie had read all the information about Nan Ying. He expressed doubts about the above mentioned Nan Ying being cowardly and timid. His little guy could not tell that he was timid at all. Oh God.

The only thing that was gratifying was that he finally knew the little guy's name. His right hand unconsciously rubbed the photo on the front page of the profile that covered half of his face with long bangs. His phoenix eyes were full of smiles and his thin lips curved a little bit. Expand, how many secrets does his little guy hide?

"Tian Xie?"

The old man glanced sharply, and his meaning was already obvious. He was waiting for his explanation. The reason why he asked people to check Xuanyuan Ying's information was because he felt that Xuanyuan Ying was not a simple young man, let alone He is a sixteen-year-old boy. Even many officers in the army dare not look at him for more than three seconds, but that boy dares, and there is no wave in his clear eyes. Just from this, he is sure, That young man will never be ordinary in his life. Although the information shows that he has no merits, he believes that his vision is not wrong. That young man cannot be a timid and cowardly man. As for why he disguises himself like that, Even if he has been pretending for more than ten years, he has no interest in knowing. The most troublesome thing now is his other identity, the grandson of old ghost Xuanyuan. This is no joke. He knows better than anyone how much that old guy has to protect his shortcomings. If he knew My grandson was killed by Heavenly Evil... It would be strange if Heavenly Evil cannot be destroyed.