Chapter 80 Sincerely Frank

bump……"

As soon as they entered their room, Ye Tianxie threw Xuanyuan Ying's slender body onto the bed. Fortunately, the expensive Ks bed was soft enough, so it wasn't very painful, but... Xuanyuan Ying was about to turn over and get up, Ye Tianxie  strong body pressed directly against him, so much so that he almost couldn't breathe.

"Fuck, what the hell are you...ouch...doing?"

His hands, feet, and even his entire lower body were tightly suppressed by someone. Xuanyuan Ying felt like he wanted to cry without tears, and he couldn't help but roar loudly.

"Ying, you shouldn't tease me."

Ye Tianxie fixed his two hands on top of his head, suppressing them with only one hand, and freed his other hand to touch his white and smooth skin, with no pores visible. to one's cheek and murmured to himself.

Hearing this, Xuanyuan Ying's eyes flashed, and most of his anger was extinguished in an instant, and the corners of his lips curved into a charming and enchanting arc.

"Are you jealous?"

"No? I have received the certificate, so what if I am jealous? Xuanyuan Ying, let me tell you, if you don't give me a satisfactory explanation today, I will never let you do this. Get a bed."

Ye Tianxie raised his eyebrows and didn't feel there was anything wrong with being jealous at all.

"Hehe... Right, right, you should be jealous, isn't it my fault? How can I explain to you that you are suppressing me like this?" Seeing this, Xuanyuan Ying laughed twice. Anyway, he, Young Master Ye, did

n't It's okay to make mistakes, and he didn't say he wouldn't give me an explanation, but it always felt weird to be suppressed like this.

"I don't think there's anything wrong with it. Just tell me. I'm all ears."

Ye Tianxie followed his gaze and looked down, without any intention of moving away.

"Damn it, I heard people say before that soldiers and police officers are all certified and legal hooligans. The labor and management didn't believe it. Now it seems that it is really the case. You said that you, a dignified major, can't stop being such a jerk. Is it on the brain?"

After finally suppressing the commotion in his body, Xuanyuan Ying rolled his eyes feebly, damn Ye Tianxie, he had a short-circuit in his head to think that he was a good person. Damn, he was just a naked gangster, wasn't he?

"I only treat you rogue, or do you want to be punished by me first and then explain?"

Ye Tianxie looked like it was a matter of course. He was not willing to be rogue to others if they wanted him to, damn little goblin. , don’t be in the midst of blessings and not know your blessings.

"Uh... Okay, isn't it just a treasure weapon? Why should I be jealous? If you like it, I can refine ten or eight for you." Xuanyuan Ying's forehead went dark, and Xuanyuan Ying muttered in a low voice

. With.

"What did you say? Isn't it just a treasure? It was the first time you refined it, and it was exactly the same as your protective weapon. Forget it you didn't give it to me, but you actually gave it to a woman. You ...What I care about is not just the broken weapon, but your attitude towards Na, Xuanyuan Ying, we have not been together for a day or two. I dare not say that I understand you 100%, but I still understand you 80%. , in the eyes of outsiders, you may be a heartless scoundrel, not easy to get along with, but definitely not difficult to get along with, but the real you is actually very cold and cold, you don't care about anyone easily, and you are always a scoundrel. I look at life with a smile, and I am even less likely to meddle in my own business. Tell me, how much time, effort, and scheming did it take for me to finally make you agree with me a little bit, and what about you towards Na? It’s only been a day. Come on, you not only gave her the best treasures, but you also defended her in every way. You didn't hesitate to confront the Yu family for her. If my guess is correct, you would still do the same thing today even without the support of the Ye family and the Xuanyuan family. Is it something? Ying, no matter how noble I am, no matter how powerful I am, no matter how determined my determination is, I will always be an ordinary person, a man who likes you. If I am not even angry about this, do you think I am still a man? "Listen

. Hearing Xuanyuan Ying's muttering, Ye Tianxie let go of the hand that suppressed him and exploded in an instant. He did not object to Xuanyuan Ying making friends because he knew that he was lonely, and his own identity meant that he could not always be with him, but When he treats his friends better than his righteous husband, he can no longer calm down. Hasn't he done enough?

There was a little pain in those charming phoenix eyes. Xuanyuan Ying was moved. His hand unconsciously touched his handsome face. He never knew that he had so much uneasiness in his heart. In the end, no matter what he did, No matter how smart and powerful he is, in the country of love, he is just a waste. He doesn't think carefully enough about many things, so that when faced with Ye Tianxie's compromises again and again, he always takes it for granted, and when it is taken for granted, it accumulates. When he broke out to a certain extent, he realized that he was wrong. He kept saying that he would try to accept Ye Tianxie, and his behavior changed a lot, but he still didn't give up his heart, so he Ye Tianxie, who was arrogant and domineering and as powerful as a god, felt so uneasy.

"Evil..."

With her hands around his neck, Xuanyuan Ying took the initiative to give him a kiss, just a kiss like a dragonfly, touched his lips and left.

Ye Tianxie frowned in dissatisfaction, and just when he was about to take the initiative and kiss him deeply, Xuanyuan Ying spoke.

"Sorry for making you so uneasy, and forgive me for not knowing how to love someone, but Xie, I really want to try to fall in love with you, but my heart has been frozen for too long, and I can't do it in a short time. Hand it all over within the time required. Please give me time, and please teach me how to love someone, okay?" Touching Ye Tianxie's face, Xuanyuan Ying revealed his sincerity for the first time

. In front of him, he never wanted to see Ye Tianxie's painful expression again.

"Shadow..."

Feeling his sincerity, Ye Tianxie felt excited.

"What are you talking about? You're right. It's my fault this time. In fact, I never thought of giving you the dagger, but you look like you are not used to using daggers, and Yu Na happened to be undefended. The weapon, Xie, after my weapon refining level improves, can I tailor a good weapon specially for you? Even if this matter is revealed, no one should mention it again. "

After steadying his breathing, Xuanyuan Ying pushed him off his body, turned over and lay on his chest, and said seriously that small weapons like daggers and awls are only suitable for women or killers like him. Ye Tianxie is A soldier, the weapons used by a soldier must match his status, such as a big sword, a scimitar, a saber, etc. His peach blossom eyes were spinning, and a ghostly idea slowly formed in his heart. He pitied a certain weapon soul and was about to be killed again. He gave it a good shave.

"Okay, I'm waiting for your love weapon. Ying, how about solving it?"

After hearing his explanation, Ye Tianxie's last trace of unhappiness disappeared. He held his chin with one hand and looked at him ambiguously. Wink.

"Ah?"

Xuanyuan Ying looked at him stupidly, a little unable to react, what to solve? Haven't their conflicts been resolved?

"Haha... Na..."

It was rare to see Xuanyuan Ying with such a cute expression. Ye Tianxie nuzzled at him, gesturing for him to follow his gaze and look down. Xuanyuan Ying lowered his head in confusion.

"Haha..."

Seeing this, Ye Tianxie hugged Xuanyuan Ying and laughed loudly. His little shadow was so cute and interesting no matter what side he looked at.

"Laughing!"

He rolled his eyes weakly. Looking at the white teeth exposed when he smiled, Xuanyuan Ying had the urge to pluck them out one by one. NND... Is hairy funny?

"Haha..."

Suddenly, a strange light flashed across Peach Blossom's eyes, and a strange evil smile appeared on the corner of Xuanyuan Ying's mouth.